free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!
View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2018   #43
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
No, I don't. Mainly because of six reasons:

1.) I only do comic commissions once or so a year.
2.) My comics cover a much more niche fetish (uneven growth), and most of my comics don't even crack 30-40 sales. I've only ever broken even with one of my comics. What's the point of making longer comics if I don't make back more than two-thirds my money at max?
3.) All my comics use original characters. I'm sure I could make a killing doing uneven GTS comics with, say, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion or Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura, but I don't (and won't) do that.
4.) I only commission sell comics when I have the money beforehand to do so.
5.) I don't do things like special editions to further delay the releases.
6.) I don't put hidden fetishes in my works like diapers or spanking.

You could point fingers at us for being in the wrong all you want, Mercurius, but we've given you advice on other threads on this forum before, only for you to disregard them.

Oh, and vincent_richter, I've been commissioning artists since 2009, and have commissioned literally dozens of people.
I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone, but those who are complete biased jerks who can't get through their thick skulls.

And I told people what is contained in them. When I show what's going to be in there I put it in the discription. And if I miss any, I can correct that. Mistakes happen. Understand that.

But you do your thing, while I do mine. Every business is its own, not to match with others.

Last edited by Mercurius; 07-14-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote