free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - What Truly Terrifies You?
View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2020   #2
asteroth1980
Leecher

Re: What Truly Terrifies You?

If I understand correctly, the question here is what terrifies us not only in films or any other work showing transformations but in real life? Am I correct?

Well for my part, what really terrifies me is when I see something just way too gory or even just something horribly painful. Probably due to the fact that for me, pain has always been a fear in itself and things only got worse since I had kids because I always fear that they might break an arm, a leg, or hurt themselves very badly.

So when I see a scene in a movie too gory and / or painful, I just cannot watch I literally don't feel good at all. I don't know if it's what you were expecting with this poll/question but it's my answer.

Oh and by the way, I'm actually french speaking in real life so if my English doesn't always seems right, it's because it's not my native language. And you're certainly not that old, because I too was already browsing the internet for all sorts of transformations pictures or stories and I still don't consider myself old! :-)
asteroth1980 is offline   Reply With Quote