free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Alice In Wonderland
View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2010   #375
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: Alice In Wonderland

Does anyone have anything on the first growth scene, by chance? Just saw the movie myself, and was curious to see if something perhaps popped up on Youtube(, etc.) like the second clip did? It didn't involve actual rippage, just mostly stretching. Alas! (or Alice if you prefer) It was a little longer than the second clip and a ear-teasing stretching sound was used that added a good feel of realism to the scene itself. ;]

Also, I do think all of us serious and true fem growth fans should listen to Wolfman-Al. "The most important thing is IMHO that this movie will breed a whole new generation of size change fans. Mark my words!" I am marking your words Sir, because how many of us first discovered our macrophilia because of Disney's AiW? Not to downplay any other instances of realization, but all those such instances like this one, when redone, will have a similar effect to people as they did unto us. However... and no offense to shrinking fans because I respect 'others' (i.e. other religions, other people, their beliefs). But... I fear if there is any new generation of size change fans it will be dominated by shrinking fans because it is more easily portrayed? Let's face it, in this day's mainstream media many would be appalled if a late-teenaged girl or young-aged woman outgrew her clothes for whatever reasons. And for those who feign that the clothes grow with her, well that's fine in cartoons and all, but give us more media exposure for clothes rippage while you go turn your heads and close your eyes when a nipple or butt cheek pops into view. Monsters vs. Aliens and Burton's Alice in Wonderland do rip in the right directions.. But we as a genre need more. Or we'll be stepped on by a normal-sized woman from the SM corner or eaten alive (shivers in the fear of fantasizing about my own death) by a vore fan. We need to give our real life/fantasy women the EAT ME cakes from AiW, to slowly bust out of each article of clothing without having but a wee bit of control over the change, and burst onto the scene never to be avoided.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 03-10-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: oops, forgot a bIg bit of soap boxness :P
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote