The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2014   #18
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Well I still thank you for not being closed minded, I mean I can't stand Weight Gain stuff, Furies to a certain degree and Futa, but again I try to keep my thoughts to myself. But if someone likes something, don't bash them, though the people who do say gross and the likes are probably hiding their true feelings to it or they to have a fetish that is probably worse than the one they say gross to or just a fetish period.

Now to the SFX part of this quote, if it is too stressful, then don't push it for us. If you can add a little bit here and there, that would go a long way for all of us, but if you don't feel comfortable adding it or adding a certain amount, then don't push it, we all have our own respective stress relievers.
I really don't see a fetish as better or worse than another, A lot of basic vanilla sex is a complete turn off for me, but I wouldn't say that it's worse than what I like. Trying to rank fetishes is a losing game for all involved, Just know you're own preferences and limits and try not to compare it to others.

I'm open to finding new ways to get sound effects into the clips, as you see from the samples, it can be done, but as you also see from the response, there will always be those that aren't satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow
Interesting idea. Sometimes dialogues can be better than an entire visual f/x clip, depending on how well the actor/actress is.

Couple of questions:

For payments, which credit cards does your site accept? Are there other methods of payment?

I can't remember if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but how much are clips with added sound effects?
I can't say for sure, but you emailed me through bandcamp right? Bandcamp works through paypal, I found this site which may be helpful when it comes to paying without paypal.

https://bandcamp.com/buying_without_paypal

If that doesn't work for you, I have the majority of my files up on my niteflirt too. Which accepts most major credit cards. If you're still having problems, I suggest getting yourself a greendot/netspend reloadable debit card.

As far as prices it changes per request, how you're paying and all that. In general it starts at an extra $0.50/min. but depending on how you're paying and length and what you're looking for it can be up to an extra $3/min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne
ComicBookBabe,

Imagine what an experience an improved version of Ssssshrip's 'It Happens All The Time' clip would be, with more accurately portrayed clothes bursting sounds and perhaps heart beating such as in Veronica Vaughn's Growing Orgasm production? A steadily increasing pace of clothes destruction and quickening heart beats to the point that, by the end, you reach a crescendo. For the fact of the way Veronica used her sound effects in that production clip, sounds alone made that one of my favorite.

The audible nature of female size growth readily depends on solid portrayal of sounds, whether it be in writing or video clips. Hearing each button pop off of a shirt, the loud and intrusive snap of a belt or bra strap, the groaning of leather as the shoes expanded -- crying out in their own audible manner.. You get the idea. ^_^
When I recorded the sound effects for "all the time" I had torn fabric and I was actually ripping and tearing it next to the mic. I sometimes use belts and wallets and other pieces of leather to recreate the straining and popping of leather. I'm not sure how much more accurate I can get than that. I have tried adding heart beats before. It left me feeling blah about it and thought it was better without them. The commissioner agreed.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote