free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - SW Story/Video Idea's
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2016   #1
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Post SW Story/Video Idea's

I can't write for shit and don't have time to make a video, so heres some ideas I have, I wrote this already then I accidentally fucking closed my chrome so yeah. These are free to use, if you do it for a video you can keep all the revenue and crap, you owe me nothing (of course a copy of the video/book would be very appreciated )

1. Too tall Téa - Téa is 6'2 and hates it, she wants to be small, however during a radiation accident, she finds herself shrinking, at first shes super happy, but how small will she get?

2. Sizable Blood - Sarah has Hemophilia (the disorder in which your blood to not clot), and if that wasn't bad enough, her height is merged with her blood, when she bleeds, she shrinks, so when she scrapes her arms while walking to her college class, she starts bleeding, and shrinking...

3. Taller Heels - Jessica has always been short, so to counter this, she wears the tallest heels she can buy, so when she volunteers to be a test subject for a friend testing a shrinking formula, she finds herself needing taller and taller heels to look the same size...

4. Layers of a dress - For an olden style party, Sam decides to wear a big dress with many, MANY layers. Its good thing she did too, because when a bug bite causes her to shrink, she will need every single layer to keep herself clothed.

5. Run, Fiona, Run! - Fiona is a professional runner addicted to a brand new drug helping her muscles not get tired, however, on the day of the race she finds out once she runs faster than a certain amount, she starts to shrink. Should she slow down and risk the race? Or run faster than the clothes can fall off her.

6. Hostage Situation - It was a normal day for Michelle, until she found herself in the middle of a bank robbery with 3 other women, the robbers have them all at gun point with a stolen shrink ray, and the robbers claim for every hour the police do not give into their extreme demands, the girls will be shrunk an inch for every hour it has been (3 hours = 3 inches)