The Process Forum - View Single Post - Complete BE scenes from YouTube
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2006   #39
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Just wait until Warlock finds this...

Shit = hitting the fan.

- Edit -
It occured to me that this deserves more of an explination that "Warlock is going to be so pissed". Don't reply here, reply in PM to me if you really must argue this. Don't ruin this thread. I can't force anything, but I do encourage people that the links be yanked, the movies not be uploaded anywhere else, and no GIFs be made and posted.

Mood Boobs is Warlock's baby. His concept, his idea, his money, his hard work. His baby. And the goal of Mood Boobs wasn't just to provide high quality material to the community (which it does), it was to show Hollywood and directors that, "hey, there's this huge group of people fascinated by expanding breasts and if you make a movie about it, they will buy it."

Posting rips of the DVD, or clips of the expansion online is instead showing "Hey, there's this whole community fascinated by expanding breasts and if you make a movie about it, a few of them will buy it but mostly they'll just steal it and you won't see a dime."

Therefore, this is not 'so awesome' or 'a great thing'. This is bad and more than a little discouraging.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 07-06-2006 at 08:21 AM.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote