free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Lightfoot's BE Thread
View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2013   #17
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

I honestly expected to get 3rd or 4th. I usually do badly at contests. It probably helped that I decided to focus on one of his characters as the subject (because most have some kind of growth trigger, and focusing on one character seemed to be the most streamlined option), that I tried to have some kind of reason behind it, and I picked a less obvious character.

I worried because a lot of Matt/Graph's strengths are my weaknesses. His stuff is fluid and shows a lot of emotion. (Although I'm trying to work on it,) my people can be stiff and have sometimes generic emotions.

I knew my idea had to make some sense because there would probably be better artists.

I haven't decided what I'll ask for him to draw yet. Probably something related to Pulse. (I have to reread the rules, but I think) My options are to pick three characters for a picture. I could do something with Annie, Tabitha and Lucy- or just go with three of Annie. Maybe sort of a transition with her with her natural body, one with her powered up body, and one in her suit. I guess I'm trying to decide if I want something a little sexy (like the three girls at the beach or something), or something that's more a range of things (like the idea with Annie).

Last edited by Lightfoot; 08-27-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote