free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2015   #33
Xanderfox
Process Master

Re: much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut-255 View Post
I remember the 1992/3 Series Conan the Adventurer which had a LOT of TF in it:
  • Human to Inanimate (and reversion)
  • Human to Serpentman
  • Human to Wolf (and reversion)
  • Human to Winged Dragon-Creature (and reversion)
  • Human to Undead Skeleton (and reversion)
  • Serpentwoman to Giant Snake
  • Lizard to Lizardman (and reversion)
  • Lizardman to Human(ish) (and reversion)

The last pair technically being from the same individual, Wrath-Amon, and a fact that didn't seem to be particularly well-known to the vast bulk of the Cult of Set. Created by his immediate predecessor Ram-Amon, who spared no Attribute when seeking to make himself a more capable Right-Hand 'Man'.

It goes without saying that it worked, a little too well.

Also worth noting that logically speaking, there is only one reason I can think of that Jezmine would be able to turn into a Giant Snake matching Set in terms of size. Ew.
I do have to nit pick.. on list of TFs for Conan I kind of covered them all already. I actually missed few now that I recall.
Conan's friend Zula often communed with a nature god called Jebal-Sag (I think that's how it's spelled) and eventually directly asked him for help. Jebal-Sag manifested by making several animals merge to form him a body, he was captured and corrupted (and save by the heroes of course).
Another involved Warth-amon's toady Dreggs the Naga, when Warth-Amon had to revert to his lizard form and hibernate to restore his power Dreggs substituted for him and got a minor height/length increase, he didn't have permission but since Set kind of approved he got away with it.
One episode had a Gorgon who got "payed" for her services with two dragonmen to add to her stature garden, when she was petrified by her own gaze only they reverted, everyone else being long dead.
Another episode had a sorceress truing Greywolf into a wolfdog like his siblings for a while so he could understand what their situation as fully sentient wolves was like.
Lastly we have Conan's companion Needle the baby Phoenix, who had to do good deeds to become an adult, he could turn himself into a Phoenix emblem on any relatively flat surface and "lived in" a shield a wizard gave Conan. He also got age progressed and age regressed during one episode which also featured a "Dark" Phoenix(one who mature though acts of evil) being reborn and purified.

The serpentmen's disguises being stripped away happened constantly and often to groups. And yea it was pretty much implied in the bad future that Jasmine was forced to be Set's Bodyguard/Concubine apparently there are no natural serpentwomen... so yea she was his only option for physical intimacy (I doubt any goddesses wanted to sleep with him)

Last edited by Xanderfox; 05-27-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote