free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inflation / Preggy?
View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2006   #7
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitriomni
Well, yes and no. There is a rather large difference. The completely round inflation is very different from any of the others, and you forgot to mention that a woman's hips flare out as well during pregnancy, which becomes grouped with the 'voluptuous' expansion, the only difference being the belly expansion. I'm okay with full-on belly expansion, but it has to be almost as round as the 'ball' inflation, with a focus on the breasts as well. Sort of like the 'stuffing' link I linked to, only a bit different. I'm picky, and I'm not really saying 'HEY YOU ARE WRONG', as we all have our own preferences with each category, I'm just wondering if the site has some of the kind of actual inflation that I am speaking of. I'm also pointing out that there is a slight difference between the expansion that most people call 'inflation' and what real 'inflation' truly is.
Nice to know someone else takes the seedy under-net as seriously as I do.
Yes, it is true that people call things that aren't inflation, inflation, but that is only because the masses are a bunch of idiots, If you wish to call it something else you would first have to look into the main components and wing it from there(such as BE with a little belly expansion, or VE[voluptous expansion])

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitriomni
Also, I'm sorry for misspelling Sutibaru's name, my mind always switches the b and the t for some reason.
It's happened to the best of us, I've just taken to calling him Suti.