Thread: TG Ideas
View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2014   #3
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Re: TG Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSlayer View Post
Now, some of you may remember that I posted a thread in this forum a while aback, regarding a TG story I was trying to write.

The basic premise was that, in this fictional world, humanity had evolved the ability to change genders at will in the manner of frogs and shellfish.

But now I want to try taking a new angle on it.

"In the manner of X-men, only some select members of humanity (mutations) are able to use this power. Those who can are selected, tracked down and placed into the elite Sakkidatsu Espionage Academy. There they are trained to use their powers for spy missions and assassinations. (The seed of this was planted after I started reading Assassination Classroom.)"

As soon as I can, I will be posting a link to my intended Writing.com story in which I will take ideas from the community. But, unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now before work.
Crap on a cracker! It looks like, with my free basic Writing.com membership, I can't create another new Interactive! I'll have to tear down and re-create it entirely from the old one!

That really sucks. Please bear with me, people of the Internet TG world!
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote