free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2017   #20
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Attichitcuk saw the Nexu crouching down as if it was about to pounce on him. He knew what would happen then as it would likely be the last thing he would ever see. There was no point in him running as the Nexu could easily catch him. Fighting was also pointless as he had nothing that could cause it to flee. He thought that this was going to be the end of his life until he heard heavy footsteps approaching him.
Before the Nexu could pounce a giant foot came crashing down right beside it. This caused it to jump back for a moment and it looked at the foot. Slowly it began to look up at the long legs of the Monster that led up to the hips, then the gigantic but elongated torso, then the long neck and finally up to the head. The Monster glared down at it with a very angry look upon her face. Attichitcuk could see this as well and he felt that his situation had become even worse than before.

“ROAR!” shouted the Monster at the top of her lungs. This caused the Nexu to turn tail and run as fast as its legs could carry it. Like Attichitcuk it had seen humans before but none as tall as this one. It had no desire to battle this monster and retreated to a safe distance that would be many miles.

Attichitcuk was still afraid as he looked up at the Monster who loomed above him. He could still see her face but rather than the angry expression that it had changed to one of concern. She did take a step back from him and began to kneel down to the ground. It took a few seconds for her to get her extremely tall body down and even when she had completed the movements she still towered above him significantly.

“You don’t need to run anymore,” said the Monster. Slowly she lowered her hand and stretched it out towards him. However rather than trying to grab him the hand stopped and it seemed like a gesture of friendship. Her voice was also at a quieter and calmer tone than it had been a few moments later. “My name is Sabine Wren and I’m here to help you. I was sent by your parents to bring you back home, they miss you very much.”

“They don’t care about me,” replied Attichitcuk. His voice was in a serious of growls that made his native language. However, Sabine could understand every word that he said. “They just like to yell at me.”

“That’s not true Attichitcuk.” He was still looking up at her but his fear was ebbing away as she continued her calm composure. “They love you dear and they wish for you to come home. Running away from your problems don’t make them go away, believe me I know better than you think. The only way to solve your problems is to face them and that means talking to your parents. They truly care about you so please let me take you back to them. I promise that things will be better.” She gave him a smile and this made him truly see that she wasn’t the monster that he thought that she was. Instead she was a kind-hearted woman who truly wanted to help.

“O-Ok I’ll go back.” His voice was relatively quiet but she could still hear him. Wanted to cry but he didn’t want to in front of her.

“Good, you’ve made the right choice.” She paused for a moment. “Do you mind if I carry you? It would be a lot faster than you walking. I promise that I won’t drop you.”

Attichitcuk nodded to her and he soon felt her long fingers wrap around him. He was then lifted off the ground as Sabine stood up to her full height. When she did she was head and shoulders above the trees. She did continue to raise him up higher and she placed him on her shoulder. He was safe from any of the trees and she began to long trek back to Attichitcuk’s home. The young Wookie sat there and would occasionally look down towards the ground. He could see Sabine’s feet that seemed very far away, he then looked at her as she walked. She did turn her head and smiled at him. He had no idea how a human could grow so tall but he was glad that she had found him as he would not have survived the Nexu attack.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook4.png (643.0 KB, 105 views)

Last edited by a0040pc; 01-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.