The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking & Vore
View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2018   #9
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Shrinking & Vore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
Personally I think core, like feet, is over used in the size fetish community. Like, every POV video from SizeFetish.com ends with the lady crushing or eating the guy. Why not shrink out of sight instead or something?

It's odd because I know shrinking out of existence is like basically death but I'm cool with that and not core or crush.

lkr.

I think maybe some people have a foot fetish or something. So it's like a combo fetish thing for a lot of people.

I don't get crush at all, unless someone is expressing their misogyny on women. I guess some guys get off on that. And some of the biggest artists in the past like toyogub and jae had a very very dark side. But you can pick and choose what you like among their art.

I like your stories, because I like extreme process micro. But I like shrinking "almost" out of existence, but I guess if you get small enough your life is not every going to be a normal human's. hmmm, I guess once you are under 4 feet you could say that. Ha. Not for a normal adult anyway. And how can you breathe when you're so small, smaller than oxygen? I think I read one story where they mentioned the air shrunk too. ha. But it's just fantasy anyway.

But the smaller I get - the hotter I get. At least in my stories or fantasies.