free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Girl AP in the New Cutey Honey series
View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2013   #5
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Girl AP in the New Cutey Honey series

Whoa, guess what? I was just searching online about whether this "New Cutey Honey" series would ever be finished, and that's when I found this article.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...released-dec-6

The article clearly states that THIS series, the "New Cutey Honey" (and none other!), is going to get a new OVA on the upcoming december in celebration of Cutey Honey's 40th year anniversary!

YESSS! I am so happy right now. I mean, the series was too much of a pure gold to not be finished, especially regarding the character Black Maiden. I really loved the AP concept for her, and she is probably one of the first characters who really enlightened me toward the concept of age progression. However, when the last 3 episodes barely featured her, and the studio suddenley happened to run out of money, I was like "What the heck?! They can't just abandon such a great character!" Still, I hoped that the studio would someday gather enough money and finish the series at least in respect to Go Nagai. Now, my long wait finally received its rewarding answer.

I am not sure if the new OVA is going to conclude the series or not, but that does not matter! Even if it just turns out to be remastered version with better graphics, its would still be good since that means Black Maiden's AP transformation scene would get a better quality! Whatever it may be, as long as it focuses on Black Maiden and give her majority of screentime this time, I will be satisfied

Last edited by chriskim019; 09-16-2013 at 08:47 PM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote