The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inch by Inch
Thread: Inch by Inch
View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2018   #62
LevelXProject
aka Lucis

Re: Inch by Inch

Hey everyone!

First things first: We want to thank you so much for donating! We will definitely keep working on this game and add new content over time :)

@ Prof_Sai
The thing with the microwave was a bug we just could not reproduce on our own, but you are the second person experiencing that, so we took a deeper look into it and we think we have fixed the issue now and it shouldnt happen anymore in the upcoming version.
Thank you a lot for donating as well - but nobody needs to donate so that we discuss his/her ideas in the team! ;)

@ Twilight_Roxas
Haha, we wish Markiplier would pick this game up xD I'm a big fan of him myself, even though sometimes his reactions seem a bit exaggerated, but I really enjoy watching him.

@ Bantlebroth
We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our game! As you may have noticed already the physics when tend to go a little wild when you push your size to the extreme - feel free to hack around a bit, but we will much likely not include those extreme sizes to the game because that means a ton of work for us to get the physics right at those small sizes.
We're just not quite sure what you mean with the cramped scale. We haven't changed anything regarding the scale, it should be full sized still :) Please make sure that you're having the most recent version.

@ OhZone
It's unlikely that we will ever give out the engine we build. But as far as I'm aware there are a lot of other games where you can roam around in a house with giant characters? I'm not really sure about that since I never played such games.

Last but not least - We'll bring out a new version of the game today or tomorrow. This includes some bugfixes, balancing for the formulas, advanced Graphic Settings and also a counter which is showing you how many ingredients and formulas you have found and how many are still missing. A gameplay video on professor difficulty (since a lot of you were requesting that!) can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCizqy3fhxU

Thanks to everyone for your overwhelming and great feedback :)
LevelXProject is offline   Reply With Quote