free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - KrustyTheSailor
Thread: KrustyTheSailor
View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2013   #21
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: KrustyTheSailor

I already left you a long message on your DA about how awesome the picture and animation test are, so I won't go too crazy here. It's awesome stuff. But I will warn you that if you're showing us animation around here, people are going to be bugging the holy hell out of you to make more more more.

It's like Gryf's animations if you're familiar with him (most people are). His stuff looks awesome, but he's like Batman or something, swooping in to give us a cool animation, doesn't take many questions or talk to people around here much, and then grapples out of here! I'm still waiting to see if he'd ever accept a commission from me in fact, but I won't hound the guy but I'm sure a lot of people do! My dream (which may be shared by others around here), is to have several animations of werewolf females transforming done in a style much like yours, skalla's, GenYun's or Gryf's, from all sorts of angles, using all sorts of body parts changing, and some realistic fur growth for the extra softness! Essentially if you want people to worship you, you're on the right track. If you were to do American Werewolf in London's transformation scene with a woman in this style, some people would probably throw money at you, others would sacrifice their first born to you! I'm more in the crowd that throws money. ^_^

Anyway, the point is that your work is impressive for being around without poking your head in here, so again, thanks for sharing this work with us, and if you're in need of PC upgrades, send me a private message or something, I'm willing to help animators such as yourself upgrade to make their work that much better (and less stressful to create). Between you, Skalla and GenYun, our community is becoming a little CGI hothouse of awesome. Thanks again Krusty. Take care.

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 04-19-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote