free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2019   #4
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

No problem

Um... is "Finders Keepers" only four parts? I mean, I guess the whole Aphrodite / Werewoman narrative continues in "Addicted to Womanhood" - although I was kind of bummed out for poor Miles after reading the prologue to that one, seems like he's destined to (eventually) run out of the gender-bending Aphrodite pills and have to resort to the way more expensive Werewoman black market ones, and as a poor college student how could he afford it?

Anyway, yes, "Addicted to Womanhood" is great so far. I must say, though, that you seem to have tapped directly into the heart of what makes transformation so sexy - your transformation scenes are incredibly well written and push all the right buttons!

If I might level some constructive criticism: your work really shines when you're writing dialogue scenes between two people, and the constant internal monologue from the lead character can get very exhausting without any dialogue to break it up. I know it can be tricky due to the narrative, but perhaps having more tertiary characters who interact with the protagonist (like Jillian in "Finders Keepers") outside of his/her main encounters would help cushion the stream-of-consciousness stuff a little.

Last edited by CNash; 11-30-2019 at 05:59 AM.
CNash is offline   Reply With Quote