free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2021   #36
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Thoughts on "A GROWING CLIMAX"

Yes, just bought it as well. Wow, you did not disappoint. Pleasantly surprised to see this is a great homage to "Orgasmic Growth" one of Taylor's first clips. I don't know if you did that on purpose or happy accident but either way well done. Also a huge step up on the quality of the over all growth/process, a lot more detail and time taken. The way you sped up and slowed the heart beat sound in time with the speed/progress of the growth well done. Sleeve buttons are often ignored which is kind of a waste. Using each button was also something not often seen not to mention the detail of each button on the sleeve as they go, fantastic. The button pop on the pants and the touching the ceiling mid process to show progress/scale, nice touch. Also your commitment to the bra process is a personal favorite. Overall an amazing piece, easily worth double the price. The time & effort put into this and the quality are superb. Easily one of the best clips rivaling if not surpassing even Taylor and Ludella at their peaks.

Trying to think of nitpicks, aside from the stockings... I can't think of anything least when it comes to the growth and pre-bigger than house portion. As to the giantess and rampage part that is not so much in my wheel house so I tend to skip those parts. However I would agree with Fact Sphere, though for a first effort on that front it pretty decent. Though as it is said you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. My only thought is when it comes to the part where she ate the guy. I don't know that the motivation was really there. She didn't seem too terribly angry at him, or have any growth related drive to eat. Sort of seemed like a whim, like how one might eat a piece of candy. Which doesn't really jell with human nature, unless she was a sociopath/psychopath to start with.

Last edited by Abazaba; 03-17-2021 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Title change
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote