free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2021   #77
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

So, I just wanted to swing by real quick since it's "mid-May" and the scene still isn't up.

The good news? It's still coming, lol. *PREFERABLY* by the end of this month (I don't want to miss Clips4Sale's featured cosplay page for May, and Sugargirlmodel dressed as Rebecca Chambers definitely falls into that category, lol.)

The bad news? My "non-growth-video" life has definitely been much more hectic. I was actually out of a job from late last year until the beginning of this month, so I definitely had more time to work on these projects prior to then.

Now, that doesn't mean I'm already disappearing... I know I read stories of "promising producers" and then they're done after a few scenes. I've been doing general Destruction Damsels scenes since 2016, with the first growth scene not starting until late last year. I think now that I have much more of an "audience" I'm feeling more pressure to be semi-consistent. And to be honest, this is the most fun I've had with Destruction Damsels since I started it... but these scenes DEFINITELY take a lot more effort than my pre-growth scenes, lol.

But all of that "woe is me" aside, I'm still aiming to get this out pre-Memorial Day, so fingers crossed, and once I have a trailer ready, I'll drop it here ASAP! STAY TUNED!

Last edited by DestructionDamsels; 05-17-2021 at 06:33 PM.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote