free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2021   #94
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
As a longtime fan of the Resident Evil series, I appreciate the little details, such as the images that strongly resemble the interior the Spencer estate, the mention of Rebecca's train incident in RE Zero, and the cheesy bad CGI look of the mansion exterior.

As a longtime fan of giantess growth, I appreciate many other things about this clip. xD Keep making more, and I'll keep buying them.
Funny enough, those two images in the "intro" are actually from a friend's apartment complex that just happened to look VERY "mansion-like", lol.

Ironically enough, the mansion exterior was real, LOL. Granted, the night filtering was fake, as the footage was shot on a sunny afternoon, so I tried to work what magic I had to make it look like it was just a bright full moon, lol.

And I definitely hope/plan to make more! If I keep them bi-monthly for now, that'll also be kinder not only to my sanity, but to many people's wallets, lol. The ideas are there, it's just a matter of the time... aside from Canary Addison's return with her second scene, I also have an idea for something 90s video game-themed well for a potential third scene with her. But, all scenes are tentative until they're completely filmed, lol.

Last edited by DestructionDamsels; 05-26-2021 at 08:10 PM.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote