free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2017   #23
scidram
Frequent Poster

Re: Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Right now I was looking forward to the island one, it's Syrus's and I'm something of a fan girl of his
Awww...thanks so much! I hope people enjoy it when it comes out.

I understand the business end about why the longer stories come out in installments, but here's another valid point: If it were possible that a three-part story be released in three consecutive months, what happens to the members who don't care for that particular story? They have to wait a few more months for something new that will appeal to them. I don't so much mind the wait between installments for a story I love as long as it comes out and there's good stuff in between.

So far, there has been A LOT of cool stuff at ShrinkFan. What I am most impressed with is the variety of artwork and storytelling. Obviously, we are all going to have our favorites, and I think the collection covers a lot of people's individual niches in this fantasy.

There's been a lot of discussion on this thread about "Size Smashers", and although I'm not a fan of the violence (crush, vore, anal), I think the overall concept of SWs scaling a normal woman in a game-show format is kinda cool.

I'm really excited about the next three comics because one of them is mine and the other two are tagged as slow shrink. And I'm excited for when "Small Fortune 2" eventually comes out. So I'm willing to see an occasional one that interests me less.

On writing: I've written longer pieces of SW fiction (thanks, Janus, for the shout-outs on them!), but I find the 15-page comic format fun to explore some interesting one-shots that would work better visually than textually. I'm thrilled that the ShrinkFan brand exists and I can submit work to it, so they have my continued support.