free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!
View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2018   #33
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

I am not blaming the artist. The artist didn't write the copy and make the release schedule. This is YOUR fault for jumping the gun. The issues I have with the comic? The writer and producer's fault, not the artist's. I am looking squarely at YOU, Merc, and nobody else, and the worst part of this and every other feedback that comes your way is the defensiveness and blame shifting, like nothing is your fault.

You left the preorder page alone and thought that Twitter and Deviantart postings were sufficient. They are objectively not. The source needed to be updated. Now, you *fixed* the problem after the fact, but did you post that here? No. Consequence? People not in the know (vincent) stepping in thinking I am a loon when I know exactly what happened.

So, yeah, I'm pissed because of how you conduct business, and not much interested in someone else telling me how to feel or see this situation otherwise.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote