free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Witch School Final Exam
View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2015   #4
1wolfgang
Lurker

Re: Witch School Final Exam

Hi there -

Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine... the best shrinking video I ever saw was Missa's "Shrinking Sex" video, which featured a woman who was excited to be shrunk. (The fact that she was a beautiful Asian woman also helped a lot.) So, I figured why not multiply that times 3 and add in my own special kink, which is weightlessness, which is a lot about being helpless...

But notice the characters are excited by the changes, not scared (well, only Emi is slightly concerned about the practicality of it all). I think we could use a lot more of that kind of transformation fiction, where the women are empowered by the changes and embrace it willingly as an experiment that they choose, not something forced on them.

I could see this being a series, where these witches-in-training get into a lot of interesting situations because of spells/potions gone wrong... anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

Thanks for reading and again if anyone is interested in taking this to the next level, I am certainly willing to work with you on it... with $$ involved...
1wolfgang is offline   Reply With Quote