free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake
View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2017   #5
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Nice ideas. Has my two favorite SW themes - shrinking of the clothes and the shrinker becoming the shrinkee.

As much as Id love to see Sofia as an SW, I agree with ibh that Chareze Theron has the better acting chops. Maybe create a supporting role for Vergara where she works for the villain and gets shrunk for disobeying an order.
I had trouble deciding which actress to use. I could list lost of women to shrink but not all of them are actresses. I did like Gemma Atkinson in Red Alert 3.

Then there is the question of shrinking. Should the shrinking be a constant rate? If it is then how fast? Or shrinking spurts? Is the amount random or a set amount each time? And do the spurts happen at random?

I'm sure people will have there favorite choice. Random shrinking spurts with random shrinking amount would have some funny and embarrassing scenes. Constant shrinking would be good for adapting to changing environments. And we get to see how she handles getting smaller every day.
Tiedefender is online now   Reply With Quote