The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2017   #31
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
The holiday slowed me down, but number 9 is ready to go. I hope you all enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078C...avage+accounts

EDIT: Had quite a few typos and grammar problems in that and I an edited version just went live this morning. So if you already bought, just refresh/request the newest version. Sorry about the inconvenience as i got in a bit of a rush.

I also made a new cover for book 5. It doesnt show on the live site yet but if you click "Look inside" you can see it and maybe refresh your device to get it.
Two side stories plus the next Supermarket chapter - awesome

Wow, just wow. I initially thought Bridgette would just ease into filling her curves bit by bit, but she really jumped right in! what an amazing woman, (and amazing figure!).

Some interesting information in that chapter - sounds as though reducing height keeps proportions, and allows for re-distribution of that existing mass from height. So, changes that would lead into yellow/orange may become green again by choosing to be slightly shorter... an intriguing path forward for when the changes reach a persons upper limits. Gloria seems to be appreciating and desiring voluptuous curves more every day - I think Jess will hit the roof when she sees Bridgette next! And will there be jealousy from Travis, now that she's spending intimate time with others; or perhaps they'll all meet back at Gloria's eventually...

And we still don't know the consequences of donating points to other staff - is there a reward incentive for doing so (as suggested way back by Bridgette for Radhi's points, maybe unlocking sliders again or getting bonus points?). Maybe a team-building bonus or employee of the month type thing. That large point donation to Heather could have unexpected dividends...

Derek's magic franchise really seems to be taking off, though I do wonder about his motivations - does his magical abilities grow from each successive use of powers, like Lillian? and what is his end-game? What consequences for Amber, or Karen?

I did notice a few typos, but was happy enough to get new content Though, to be honest, I can't seem to get the version to refresh...

One suggestions for future releases - would it be possible to put the start of each new story in the table of contents? it would make it easier to skip through the book when going back to check on details / review ( I have no idea how hard that would be. I could always just use notes within the kindle app, but thought I'd ask anyway )

Anyway, thanks again for your hard work - I look forward to the next one!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote