The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2017   #35
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
That's pretty poor form from Amazon - seems kind of counter-productive, considering I (and probably most of us) have the auto-update feature on for book updates. I had a look on the kindle forum and it's been a known problem with book updates for at least a month. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.
Yeah, i don't understand why that isnt automatic. The interface for writers makes it easy to update and make changes, so you would think it would be easy for readers on the other end to benefit from that. Hopefully they will fix it. I'm just going to work harder to make sure my initial release is that much cleaner.

Quote:
Seems to be working, thankyou!
Good. I'll get around to retrofitting the older ones, and maybe do a couple new covers...who knows when they will go live though.

Quote:
Wow, sounds like a fairly substantial volume - so far you've generally released a new book every 1-2 weeks. Should we then anticipate that the next release may be some time down the track? Not being pushy, mind you; just curious about the apparent size of the task you're setting yourself! (admittedly I'll miss the weekly/fortnightly schedule, but that's simply because you've spoiled us :P )
I'm going to try to release it close to the same timeframe I have been. I appreciate your enthusiasm and I don't want interest to wane so it is best if I try to keep up the same pace. There are at least half a dozen fans out there that buy my books the day or night they come out or within the fillowing day. That is very flattering to me and I want to make sure I keeo up with that demand. The holiday will slow me down some though.

Quote:
A possible format change? are you considering releasing each story independently, or continue them as a collection of new chapters? or are you thinking of a supply change, ala Patreon etc
Yes. I am thinking #10 will be the last of the series. For now, the only story I am sure I will continue is the Supermarket. So i may just break it out on its own with a much longer installment to justify the price. And then I will also release other original stories on their own.

Or not. I'm not sure, yet.

Quote:
We appreciate all the effort you've been putting in!
Thank you.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-02-2017 at 12:20 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote