free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Story] >> The Enchanted Sorceress <<
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2006   #19
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Dear Process-Fans,
I proudly present the next two chapters.
Enjoy them

Captain Ash

================================================== =====

CHAPTER 8: The dominant maid

Misty followed Abigail to the kitchen she had left in a mess.
>> From now on I expect you to work harder, do you get it? <<
>> Yes, Mistress Abigail. << the girl answered, her butt was still hurting from the waitress’s treatment.
The pain also reminded her to play up to the waitress; she hoped that acting nice and obedient would probably save her of any further treatment.
>> Mistress Abigail, << the waitress was thinking loudly, she liked the sound of it, but … >> No, “Yes, Ma’am” will also do it. We don’t want to confuse our guests. <<
>> Yes, Ma’am. << Misty parroted.
She hated it to call her like that, but this blissfully ignorant waitress should think that she got the respect she ever wanted, even if it were from a stupid child.
Wait until I am adult again, the little sorceress thought, then my Orc-hordes are going to raze this town in nothing but to its very foundation and what remains behind are ruins. But the best of all will be when I have my revenge on this waitress in turning her into a girl and then we shall see how much fun she will have to be “my” maid.

The girls dark thoughts were interrupted when they reached the kitchen and Abigail told her to pay attention:
>> One of the rules you have to learn is, to finish with what you have begun! <<
Then she sat on a stool and crossed her legs over. Her right foot was seesawing up and down demandingly.
Obviously it seemed that Abigail like it for having kissed her feet before.
The girl came closer to her and kneeled on the dusty floor.
Well, the faster I got behind this, the faster I can see what Azura and the others were doing in the tavern.
Then Misty slipped off the shoe of the teeter feet. She holds the big bare-foot on her tiny hands that was flimsy sweated by the shoe.
First she kissed the top of her toes, then she changed to the bare sole.
The sorceress did it the same way she preferred it by her maid, when she kissed her feet to propitiate her mistress.
Curiously she risked a look up to Abigail; on her face the girl could see that she looked astonished down to her.
>> Actually I meant to clean the kitchen, but it is good to see that you have learned your lesson to respect elderly. <<
How embarrassing, Misty thought, not only that she had misunderstood Abigail’s gesture, she had to mop the kitchen later on.
>> What’s up? << the waitress asked when the girl stopped abruptly, >> Finish with what you have begun. <<
Now the girl started to lick around and between her soft toes. The foot was warm and the sweat tasted mildly salty, it also smelled somehow … indescribable inebriant.
Abigail gave noises of pleasure.
The girl was aware, that if she played her cards right, she could get more than she had expected. Maybe she hadn’t to clean the kitchen.
So the girl continued to stimulate her and without her conscious she was also became obsessed by kissing Abigail feet.

What the little sorceress would think if she could watch herself right at the moment?
Actually, she would never do something beneath her dignity; especially “serving” someone with pleasure.
But far away of the pride of her adult ego and the current circumstances, she did the best of the situation without thinking much about it.
>> That is good! << the waitress said suspiring, >> Where have you learned how to do it? <<
Long ago her legs weren’t crossed over and Abigail held fast with both hands on the stool. Passion flows through her body looking down to that extraordinary girl.

Suddenly she took her feet back!
By this surprising movement, the girl felt back.
>> I have such a slightly feeling. << Abigail whispered to herself, she had regained again full control of herself.
Then she took with both hand on Misty’s legs and straddled them.
>> As I thought, << Abigail told down the girl, >> you aren’t a virgin! <<
The sorceress had lured many men into her bed in order to get what she wanted, so of course she wasn’t a virgin anymore.
Thus, it was naturally, that she didn’t become a virgin again when she turned into a girl.
>> That was the reason, why you wanted to come into the inn. Looking for some suitors, don’t you? <<
>> No! I’m not that kind of girl. << Misty said shocked, how did this waitress come up with such an idea?
>> And why you didn’t want to take one of the jobs you have got offered? << Abigail said with a smile.
>> That is not true! << the girl answered back.
>> Sure it’s not, << the waitress shouted cold, putting her bared feet resting on the girl’s chest demonstrative that she won’t accept any more made-up excuses, >> this isn’t the first time today you haven’t told the truth! Besides, the fact of your soft hands proofs to me that you have never worked hard in your life and you must have earned your living with some other kind of “services”! <<

Abigail didn’t left any space to defend herself. She couldn’t neither tell a lie nor the truth; Abigail would believe none of both. This wasn’t surprising since she didn’t made-up her stories well in hope she would just need them temporally. The only way to appease her was to tell her what she wanted to hear, because it was the only thing she would believe.
>> Yes, you are right, << she snivelled, >> people give me some coins if they can touch me and fingering my body. <<
>> Some? <<
>> Well … maybe a little more. <<
>> See! << the waitress said in a more friendly tone. >> The truth wasn’t too bad; now you feel much better, don’t you? <<
>> Yes, Ma’am! Much better. << the little sorceress answered anxiously.
>> But don’t even think to offer one of your “services” here! This is a decent inn, you got me! <<
>> I won’t, Ma’am! <<
>> Oh! I hope that for you, or you will have the troubles of your life time. <<
The waitress smiled: >> Nonetheless it worked wonder; my body didn’t felt so relaxed for a while. <<

Abigail took her feet off the sorceress.
>> Stand up and follow me! We have still some business to do. <<
Without saying a word, Misty stood up.
>> But before that you will brush this floor, and this time clean. <<
As the girl had feared, she had to do the kitchen floor after all. It was not easy for the first time and the sorceress was weary, but she gave her best not to land in the basement again.
Brushing the floor gave her still time to think about Azura and what she was maybe doing now.
>> Well done, lass! << the waitress said friendly. >> You see you can do things right if you just try hard. <<
The sorceress looked still with fear at Abigail; she wasn’t used of her kind site and with that even her voice seemed to have changed more different and pleasant.
However, the girl didn’t know with what an idea Abigail would come next.
>> Now let’s return to the tavern. <<

Back to the guests the girl tried to spot Azura, but she could see the dark lady nowhere. The table where the party had their seats were now occupied by other customers.
>> We are closing soon. << said Abigail to the girl. >> I’ll send the last guests home and you are lucky that you have nothing to do but meet Uncle Ben before you got to sleep; he wants to see you. <<
Then she pointed at the on a corner, where Uncle Ben was sitting alone.
>> Okay, << Misty replied simply and went.
Good that this old man didn’t take his nap, yet, the sorceress thought, because she didn’t want to ask Abigail about Azura and what happened with the party; for she feared that these question would had made her just sceptical.

Uncle Ben already awaited her niece and smiled gently.
>> Come to me, my dear. << the old man said, and made a gesture to take a seat on his laps.
The sorceress followed this biding.
>> How you are doing, my girl. << Uncle Ben asked friendly.
>> Fine, so far. << was the untruthfully answer.
>> Oh, yes. I have heard from Abigail that she had to discipline you a bit. <<
Thanks for reminding me this, Misty thought angrily and could feel the pain on her butt again she got from Abigail’s punishment.
For a moment, the girl was only watching. Uncle Ben saw that she was ashamed about that.
>> Don’t be so weary the next time, all right. << he said in a friendly voice.
With his arm around her, the sorceress could now feel the excitements of this day on her whole body. Especially on her legs which were aching, considering that she was on her toes all the time.

>> Uhmm … Uncle Ben, I never met an Elf before, but today in your inn, I think, the man with pointed ears was one. << the sorceress said, playing the part of the nice little girl again.
>> Yes, that’s right, Dear. << Uncle Ben was happy that Misty started the talk about these wonderful beings. >> I know how excited I was as a boy when I saw them for the first time. <<
>> This Elfman isn’t from this town right? Because they like it to live in the woods. << she didn’t mention his other two companions, because she wanted to create the appearance that she was just interested in the fairy folks.
>> No, like the most of our guests here. <<
>> But where do you think is he gone so late in the night? Is he maybe sleeping on a tree? <<
>> Hohoho, << Ben laughed, >> you are an eager for knowledge one and also right, Elves like the woods and trees but like his friends he is sleeping sound and save in one of our rooms. <<
>> Do you have many Elf customers? <<
A lively imagination this girl has, cute and cunning she is too, Uncle Ben thoughts, not knowing that she just tried to pick up some information.
>> Not at all, these folk do not come here often, and the Elf today is the first time I have seen long ago. <<
>> Sure? Because I have seen here another Elf I think. Also hooded and with long pitch-black hair. I think she was female. Do you think it was his girl-friend? <<
Suddenly Ben started to laugh: >> Oh, Dear! I see you are not common with the latest fashion. <<
>> Fashion? << Misty asked amazed.
>> Yes, you see, women like it to wear black robes because they want to look at mystical as possible; so it is also style to colour their hair pitch-black. <<
>> What is the use to look like a mage? <<
>> Mage? I thought we were talking about Elves? <<
Surprised she put her hand on her lips.
>> Oh?! I meant of course Elf, silly me. << she amended, now I’ve said something different as I wanted to and nearly revealed my true intention.
>> Don’t worry, we all make sometimes mistakes, << the old man tried to ease her, after he saw that she had blushed for some reason, >> but you are tired, so something like that before can happen. <<

Abigail had sent all guests home and all accommodate customers to their bedrooms.
The tavern was empty expect Uncle Ben and this little dusk flake, as she was used to call the girl.
Ben should get a real girlfriend than that pain in the ass, the waitress thought, but this old fool just loved children. Must have to do something with his age, old men always behave weird, like they have turned to children themselves. Oh well, he shall have his fun as long as I don’t have to bother with this girl.
>> Good night, Ben. I’m leaving. <<
>> Not so hasty. << Ben waved to her friendly.
Exactly that kind of friendliness Abigail hated, because she knew that Uncle Ben would ask her a favour she didn’t want to favour to.
>> Yes? << Abigail smiled to quell her discontentedness.
>> If you don’t mind can you bring Misty to her room? <<
>> But you know all well that we don’t have any spare room left. << Abigail said, she knew too well what was coming now.
>> That’s the next favour I wanted to bid you: to let Misty sleep with you. <<
>> No! << Abigail shouted stern. >> I don’t want to share my anyway small four walls with somebody. <<
The waitress could see in Misty’s eyes that she was as unpleased as with this stupid idea as her.
>> Well, but you told the problem yourself that we don’t have a spare place for her. An old man like me isn’t a night company for a little lady and we also can hardly let her sleep on the floor. So you don’t be so mean, I’m sure you both gals will have a good time together – unless you have a better place for her to stay. <<
Abigail knew that she could carry on this conversation until dawn and this arguing would lead to nothing; but she had an idea how to solve this problem.
>> If it have to. << she muttered. >> Come on girl, or do you want to take roots? <<

On their way, as they have passed the kitchen, Misty’s stomach started to snarl. Even Abigail couldn’t miss the sound of it.
>> Hungry? << she said. >> Well, I guess it cannot be helped. <<
Abigail shrugged her shoulders.
>> Come with me! I will give you something. <<
On the table Abigail cuts a piece of bread and laid a slice of cheese on it.
The girl looked at the poor supper.
>> Is that all? << she asked upset.
>> Guess how much you would get, if you work harder. Besides, it’s not my duty to prepare your meals, next time you have to help yourself. <<
>> Thank you, Ma’am. << Misty said unwillingly polite, when she took it.
The regressed sorceress chewed on her dry bread. It wasn’t something she was used to but for now acceptable.
Misty quickly swallowed the little rest of her supper, before Abigail grabbed her hand. Her stomach still fells empty but this little snack was better than nothing.

However, eating made her feel tired, no wonder, considered that she had went through all the day long.
When the waitress stopped, the sorceress noticed that they were in a stable. It was warm inside, heated up by the light of daytime.
>> Here you will sleep! << Abigail said, pointing her finger to a corner with haystack.
Misty just looked at Abigail.
>> I know what you want to say, << Abigail said in a sweet-tempered voice, >> and Uncle Ben said you don’t have to sleep with me unless I have found a better place for you. << The waitress was petting fondly her head.
>> Well, maybe not better but it is yours, and think that I haven’t told Uncle Ben about your “services” – so I think we are even. <<
Misty nodded understandingly, too tired to answer her anything.
If this hay is looking as comfortable as it looks like I don’t mind to sleep there, the girl thought, who was usually used to sleep in a soft bed.
>> Not so fast. << the waitress stopped her, when Misty wanted to go to the haystack. >> Hands up! <<
The girl did as she was ordered, and Abigail pulled out her rag.
>> It is not necessary to go to bed with the only clothes you wear, if you can call it so. <<
>> Yes, Ma’am. << she said, too exhausted to rise her voice. Her eyes were half-shut.
>> And now go to sleep! Tomorrow you need to be fit. <<
After these words, Misty went to the haystack, slipped her sandals and covered herself with a bunch of hay. The hay felt nice on her bare skin.

The girl couldn’t help herself but somehow she got this bad feeling that the worse still lies before her.
- Then she felt in a dreamless sleep.

CHAPTER 9: Be of no sorrow in the morning hour!

Misty woke up unpleasantly when a stroke of a biting cold splash covered her body like a cold mantle.
Quickly her mind rushed and became clear.
What a nightmare, the sorceress thought while she gasped; she had dreamt that she was a helpless little girl and people threaded her like a silly thing.

>> Good morning, you late riser. << greeted Abigail, who had thrown her in the watering place for the horses. >> I thought you would never wake up. <<
Oh, no! It wasn’t a bad dream after all; she looked horrified to the waitress.
>> Well, I tried to wake you up but you was sleeping like a log, so this was the only way to bring you back to the land of waken. But don’t worry; I have let you sleep until the first gleam of light in the morning. <<
>> I hate you! << the girl snivelled, her body shivered of the morning’s cold. >> I know you did this on purpose. <<
>> Don’t be silly! << Abigail said, half kindly half mockingly. >> At least you are now a bit cleaner dust flower. <<
Wasn’t it dust corn yesterday, the girl reminded, but dust flower was an improvement. Maybe Abigail will be less harsh on me.
>> Now get out of the water place and put something on, there are some customers who want to be attended to. After work, you can have fun which means that you can go playing with Uncle Ben. <<
Misty got out and dragged on her rag and slipped into her sandals. She was still wet and Abigail smiled to her.
>> Put on you prettiest face and don’t forget: “A new day, a new start”. << the waitress said before they went.

First they went to the kitchen and Abigail gave instruction what she had to do and where she could find things. The kitchen was warm so she soon became dry.
Abigail had already set breakfast for the guests, so Misty had not much work to do than to serve them tea or to take some orders.
On this morning there were some familiar faces from yesterday and the girl also saw on one of the tables the party – alone without a hint from Azura. Luckily Abigail served them; she was not really in the mood to chitchat with them.

Most of the guest were regular customers and when the frequenter saw that they were served by a new waitress instead of Abigail, they called her in joke “little Abigail”. The people have quickly embosomed the new girl, they touched lovely her head and saying things like: >> You are a cute one! <<
The sorceress hated it to be touched.
>> Leave that! I don’t like it. <<
The guests laughed but Abigail throw her a sternly frown, showing her that she was not pleased with her misbehaviour. The girl took this warning seriously swallowed her anger and agonised this childish treatment with a smile.

After breakfast Abigail took care of the guest while Misty had to wash up the dishes. The sorceress actually didn’t know exactly how to do it, but tried to let it look as clean as possible. Hopefully Abigail would never found out the difference.
>> Well done, lass. << Abigail praised her. >> You was really a help, I have never so swiftly finished this job. <<
And not to mention that I have done all the dishes, Misty thought.
>> But you could be a bit more polite to the gusts and thank them, when they make a compliment. Just acting shy is not an excuse. <<
>> Sorry Ma’am. I never meant to be meant. <<
With these words she took the sorceress’s hand and dragged her to the floor.
>> Spare me with your poor excuses which even you won’t believe and now come with me! <<

Abigail took the cowed girl to a room that shaped up as the bathroom.
Luckily not the dark cellar, the sorceress thought.
In the middle of the room stood a small wooden bathtub.
>> Take off you clothes! << the waitress commanded, >> Time for you to have a bath. <<
>> A bath! Why? << the girl blushed.
>> Sure, because Uncle Ben wants to see you and I think he doesn’t want to have a filthy dusk covered brad. <<

Misty took off her rag and her sandals as ordered.
>> This bag, too! << Abigail said.
Oh, yes! She had totally forgotten the bag under her rag and took it also of her body.
Finally, when she was ready to go into the tub, she put her toe on the surface of the water and put it quickly back.
>> Whoa! It’s cold! << the girl shivered.
>> Now don't make such a fuss! << Abigail demanded. >> A bit cold water has harmed nobody. <<
Then she lifted the girl and put her into the tub.
>> No! Cold! Cold! << she gasped; the cold water nearly took her breath.
The girl fidget but it was useless since the waitress kept her in the water.
>> Oh my gosh! << Abigail sighed. >> Actually you are supposed to ease my work, not to make my life harder. <<
Then she poured a bucket of warm water over her head. Misty stopped to fidget; the warm water was pleasant and made this cold bath bearable.
Abigail lathers her with soap, first on her hair and then the body.
>> I wish the other girls were here before “IT” happened. <<
>> What happened? << Misty asked.
>> The Orcs, of course. Don’t you know anything? Since these green scums are menacing us near the border, many people left this town. So people who couldn’t or didn’t want to leave this town stayed; instead soldiers came here and with them a lot of merchants who want to make profits with them. <<
Well, that’s the reason why Abigail had to run the inn all by her own; the other girls left her for their own sake. But don’t don't run out of patience! the sorceress thought. Wait till I’m adult again, when I have the command of the Orc hordes again your nightmare will become true.
>> Don’t get me wrong! The reason why you are here is to satisfy the desires of an old man. <<
>> What do you mean with “desires”? <<
>> Well, << she said, >> the best is to ask Uncle Ben himself. But don’t worry; I will take care for making yourself useful. <<
Finally Abigail poured again a bucket of warm water over her head before she took her off the tub and began to dry her.

>> Here, try this! << Abigail said, after she was finished.
She gave the girl a cute little brown dress.
>> What should I do with this? << the sorceress asked puzzled.
>> Wearing it, silly! What else? But don’t get too accustomed to with it, because it is temporary. At work you will wear your rag again; I think it suites you better for work. <<
The sorceress was neither in a mood to play a cute girl nor did she want to be one.
However, she better wear this stupid dress before Abigail become angry again.
>> You don’t have anything better than these shabby sandals? << Abigail asked.
Misty nodded her head.
>> These one really look ridiculous with this dress! <<
Abigail took her sandals.
>> Hey! These one are mine! What are you doing with them? <<
>> Calm down! I keep them for you. You cannot wear these sloppy things on your feet and wear this nice dress. You have to walk barefoot I guess, but it will do. <<

After Misty put on the dress, Abigail led her to Uncle Ben’s room where she left the both alone.
Uncle Ben was sitting on a big padded chair.
>> Come, my Dear. << the old man said friendly, and Misty take a seat on his laps as usual.
The old man’s hand rested again on her leg, but this time the brown dress bar him from touching her bare skin.
Unlucky for you, the sorceress thought, but that makes things more tempting.
>> Why are you walking barefooted? Where are your sandals? << wondered her large-hearted patron.
>> Abigail took them; she thought they would look ridiculous with this dress. <<
>> Oh yes, Abigail. Causing always trouble sometimes, but I think this time she is right. << Uncle Ben ran his hand over the white beard thoughtfully.
>> Aren’t you freezing without shoes, I don’t want that you catch a cold. <<
>> No, actually I like it to feel the ground on my toes. <<
>> Sure? Maybe we should buy later a pair. <<
Shopping! With this old man! - Wasting more time is the last thing the sorceress wanted to do.
>> You are so generous, Uncle Ben. << Misty giggled shyly, in hope to end this topic and that he would probably forgot this shopping idea.
>> By the way, how do you get along with Abigail, did you sleep well? <<
>> Uhmm … she is still a bit mean to me, however, I think she likes me, but she tries to hide her feelings. <<
>> Like real sister. << Uncle Ben laughed.
Of course, Misty didn’t mention a word that she had slept in the stable, but she didn’t want to be in one room with Abigail anyway. So in the stable she was in the night alone for herself and out of the waitress control.

As far as I assess this geezers he won’t stop questioning until get tired, so it would be the best if I take the initiative, the sorceress thought.
>> Uncle Ben, << the girl asked, >> why are you doing all these nice things for me? <<
>> Oh well, you see, I like children. I used to play with my grandchildren around, but since the Orcs are doing their mischief near the borders, they left with their parents of fear the town. <<
Lost in his thoughts Uncle Ben was quiet and fondled softly her leg.

Then she remembered back when Abigail said something about his desires.
One thing was clear, she cold never move freely if she had to be Abigail’s maid. If the party went without having the necklace before, she wouldn’t even fail but were to be forced to stay as a girl in this place.
He likes girls and not only for playing, the sorceress thought, he can have more than he can handle.
Being to become his favourite, using his preferences for little girls, the sorceress hoped to avoid her household duties.
Misty sat up and hugged Uncle Ben around his neck.
>> I like you, Uncle Ben. << the girl whispered innocently in his ear, therefore that she was not a woman anymore; she had to improvise to tempt him with all her sex appeal she had left as a girl.
Uncle Ben hugged her, too.
>> You are a good girl. << he said.
That was it what the girl wanted to hear and nestled closer to his body. Uncle Ben pressed softly her head on his breast and kissed her lovely on her forehead.
>> Do with me whatever you want. << the sorceress giggled enticing, intending to kiss him maybe on this lips.
Then he touched her legs and his fingers slipped a bit under his dress and made her sitting again on his lad.
>> Why have you stopped? << Misty asked in surprise, tried to make him willing by touching her little hand around his breast.
>> Little girl shouldn’t do that! << Uncle Ben said.
>> But … but … <<
>> I know you are lonely and want to play, but you need children in your age you can play with. <<
How could he withstand my charm? the temptress wondered.
Was it maybe that this old codger was not the pervert she always thought and was actually he nothing but a nice fairy-telling uncle who likes it to play with little girls?
You can’t use the weapons of a woman in a girl’s body. Something she had to known better.
This was a hard relapse for the sorceress who was used to tempt people to her will.

>> And what are we doing now? << the girl asked nearly voiceless and shy.
>> As I told you before, we are going out and looking for some playfellows for you; an old man like me is not a replacement for such things. <<
>> Great! << the sorceress thought. >> Now I have to go playing and stand in a bigger mess than before. <<
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote