Thread: My New Dolls
View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2015   #8
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: My New Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
Who the fuck are you to be barking orders?
Excuse me?! Barking orders, who the hell burnt your freaking butt? I was making a joke, but I guess you missed the (XD) sign. Even though I would like to see something like that made by this artist. Plus this would be barking orders, "Now I demand you to have her grow and one of her shrunken playthings grow while in the dollhouse NOW! Then I want you to do this also and this as well, I order you to now!" That is barking orders. But if you were just being sarcastic, then my deepest apologies. I tend to miss when people are joking with me or not ^^; But if your aren't joking, then I've said my peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
We need a bigger house! And a heated pool! And an ice cream bar. And better clothes. And HBO. What kind of caretaker are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkish View Post
If they demand a bigger house, they are up for another dose of shrinking
Asking for HBO is of course perfectly reasonable, no matter the size.
Agreed on both of theses. But now for every extra piece of luxury item and fancy food is more shrinkage. With the amount determining on what you asked for, even if you asked nicely But only to the girls who asked for more stuff. Though it would be more fun to have a, if one screws up, we punish you all type system Plus you've got to make up the costs somewhere I suppose ^^; Speaking of which, I wonder how much it would cost to keep a shrunken doll sized woman or women?
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote