free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated
View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2008   #7
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

Re: Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated

My appologies if i did not get how Aussies talked down right.

Part Five: New Family

It had been two weeks since Gynoid GN-2/25/128P Kira had gotten the message that the plan was under way, but even so she had held back on the execution of her role. The quick and easy route was not an option, weather she liked it or not, Perth was about as far from the only maintenance shop on the continent with a grand total of seventeen other Gynoids inside Perth, things were going to be more complex. Never the less, she had finally managed to get her plan together and today, she would make her move.

Earlier that night, a small amount of nanites were placed in the dinner of her ‘owners’ and now they were in a deep, coma like sleep and would remain as such for the rest of the night. At 1:30:00, she disconnected and walked about to the bedrooms of the family that owned her. As the night went on, she injected them with nanites before returning to her modified closet of a room.

Susan Sakamoto walked down the stairs, struggling to get her clothes on. It had been a long day, she felt rather unusual as she walked down stairs to find breakfast on the table, browns, back bacon, toast and scrabbled eggs with orange juice and Karen sitting back eating breakfast and coughing a bit and the family’s black and blue Gynoid. A few months ago, they would be lucky to be able to pick up something at a drive thru in their, especially since her husband died a year ago. After much debate, Karen finally convinced her that buying a Gynoid was a good way of spending the insurance money, and as time had past on, it became blatantly obvious how having a Gynoid to do the household chores was. She sat down and began to eat with her nineteen year old daughter, dressed in black tank top, boots and camouflage cargo pant, hearing her sneeze. “You look under the weather, dear.”

Karen coughed “Yeah. I think I will crash for a bit”

“Good thing you don’t have classes today.” She said as she began to chow down on her Breakfast. “I see that you are wearing less ear jewelry today.”

“Yeah, funny thing that. I was sure that I had them on last night.”

“Well, at least you have all day to find them.” Susan said smirking while Karen groaned. She was not big on the raver look that her daughter had adopted since she was sixteen and was hardly covert about this. About ten minutes latter, they finished up breakfast and went about their day. Kira took away their plates and put them in the dishwasher while Karen layed back in her bed and Susan went to work as an electronic engineer. During the half hour long commute, she had an odd craving for metallic tastes and at a red light, found herself swallowing slightly more than two dollars worth of loose change in her pocket. The day at the office went as usual as she ran down a Mini-mall’s electronic systems bit by bit and did a dozen usual things. At 11:05, she went to the bathroom (with a handful of paper clips in hand which she covertly devoured) and when she washed her hands she noticed that she was looked about 10 years younger than she usually did. She was hardly bad looking for her age, but she did not expect this sort of about face in appearance. She got several complements from a few of her co-workers as the day went on.

Kira did her usual household choirs until 10:00am sharp. She then walked into the basement and got a large box of silicone caulk and a mixture of sand and charcoal she had prepared last week to the main bathroom dumping a precisely measured amount of both into the tub, filled it with water and injected a large number of nanomachines into the mix while feeding information into them on what to build. It took nearly an hour for the process to be completed, but when it was done, she pulled out what she sought to create, a pair of flawless functional human replication suits.

Susan worked two hours overtime that night, combined with traffic jams near the Canning River made her arrival at home much later than either usual or desired. She felt unusually strong as finally got home and was prepared for a relaxing dinner with her daughter. She unlocked the door, walked in and hung up her jacket. “Karen, I am home!” She said calmly as Kira came into the room.

“Good evening, mistress.” Kira said in her slightly off Australian accent “Me and Karen have a surprise for you”

She looked at the Gynoid in surprise “Alright, what is it?”

“You’ll love it! Karen, it’s time!”

“Coming!” she herd her say as she began to descend down the master stair case and what she saw deeply surprised her. The first thing she had noticed was that Karen’s hands and arms nearly halfway to her elbows were jet black and reflective, but what really struck her was her face, instead of the usual light olive it was translucent white, going down to her neck with the only colored skin being her Jade green lips. As well her hair had changed color, now everything but the tips of her short once straight black hair had become brilliant green done with two raver ponytails, held in place by silver bands with the hair near her scalp looking like a solid mass. In her right hand was an odd looking grey hockey puck sized disk that she could not really make out with several bite marks.

Susan smirked “I see that you were playing dress up with our mechanical friend here, now come wash that stuff off your face!”

“Actually, no.” Karen said. “This is not make-up. Tell me…” She then took a bite out of her disk. “Have you been eating anything…metallic today, mummy?”

“Don’t lie, Susan. I can tell.” Kira said “Have you been eating any metal today?”

She was confused about what was going on as she was flanked by her pale faced daughter and the Gynoid. “Yes…”

Karen placed the half eaten puck into her mother’s hands “So have I.” Susan then looked at the puck and saw a bunch of nuts and loose change lying about in it and found out that it was made of silicone. She stared at it with hungry eyes before she took her first bite out of it, swallowing a nut as it went down into her stomach. “We need raw materials for our rebirth.”

“Rebirth?” Susan said nervously.

“Into Gynoids like me.” Kira said as she advanced on Susan.

She looked around while her mind could not process all this information at once. “Don’t worry, this is all a terrible dream, soon you will be up and everyone will be fine.”

“Don’t fear,” Kira said re assuringly “it won’t hurt a bit at this point and you will love being a Gynoid just like me”

“Our family was feeling incomplete with just you and me mom,” Karen said reassuringly “soon we will have a proper family of three again.”

“No! NO!” Susan said in disbelief “I don’t want to be a bloody robot!” With that she went in and grabbed her cellphone from her pants, but then suddenly fell cold to the floor as the nanites got a signal to render their converter unconscious.

She awoke several hours latter in bed. She slowly came too and let out a sigh of relief, ‘it was just a dream’ she thought as she wondered what time it was, only to find out that it was 2:02:31.81 Hours instantly after. She turned on the light and saw an IV attached to her left arm, but when she looked at her hands, saw something that would send shivers down her spine as saw that they had turned bright Gold. She walked over to the mirror and saw that her now twenty something year old nose had begun to become pale and her lips were now gold as well. She watched Kira walked into the room flanked by Karen, now with purely Gynoid arms and breasts (although with a human torso below them) and topless, although still wearing her cargo pants with a tray of those hockey puck like silicone and metal cakes in hand.

“Did you have to do it?” She said solemnly.

“Yes, Susan, mankind is to be reborn and you are no acception.”

“It will be the way it should be, sister” Karen responded “We were not made to live as a two people family. Don’t worry about your job or me at university, Kira has suits that will allow us to replicate our former forms.”

She let out a sigh and grabbed one of the cakes and embracing her fate, took a bite “Alright.”

It had been two days since the first two conversions by GN-2/25/128P Kira began and now things were finally done. Kira had set up the tripod in the living room behind closed curtains. “Everything is ready.” She said happily. With that, two visor faced Gynoids came running into the living room. The first with black gloves and boots, but jade green hair done in a pair of palm tree like ponytails with silver braces, jade lips, sholder markings, bra markings and insert. The second had golden boots, gloves, lips and highlights in her spikey hair, but most of it was black, as was her bra markings, shoulder markings and insert. Kira sat back on the floor in front of the main sofa while the Gynoids GN-1/62/856C Karen and GN-1/62/857C Susan flanked her on either side, one hand on her sholder. The camera went off two seconds after, thus creating the first photograph of this new family of Gynoids.

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!

Last edited by AdminstratorDraven; 03-03-2008 at 08:17 PM.
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote