free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2017   #19
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
As for "Size Smashers" that is not a comic type I like. It is a good example why I don't like giantess fan comics. I tend to hate vore and crush and cruelty content in these types of comics. I see vore and crush and cruelty as horror elements. So I find it incompatible with giantess or shrinking women content.
Thank you! I finished reading it but it just... turned my stomach.

I haven't checked to see if there's a warning for that but seriously I'm glad I hadn't read that first or I'd probably have cancled my membership and never looked back.

I personally feel, story wise, they're too short. Since it only takes like maybe 5 to 10 minutes to read the dialogue and get a sense of the story the art should be enough to keep my interest.

My favorite S.W. stories, as I've gone on record, are Short Time and Chips by the same author. So I like my shrinking done over the course of the entire story not just a quick tiny woman or something like that. Like Drink Shrink was ok, but I'd read the story and thought it was better in that format than in pictures. I still like it... just not as much as the story format.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote