free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2018   #492
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
i am curious about this. the girl is super pretty but the video itself seems super cheesy. if anyone caves in and buys it, can they leave a review for it here?
The first 2 minutes of it set up the story behind the scene, exposition on why she is making the potion. About 2:40 the "ow! the transformation is painful, what's happening" stuff begins then fangs, ears, tail like in the .gif preview. Imho too little time is spent on the catgirl phase before stage 2 starts and a not so great hair appearing edit takes place and then snap cut to her in the furry suit. A minute or so later her speech devolves into just meowing and she gets on all fours and shakes her butt for a while, opens her top and the clip is over after another minute or so. There is no nudity at any point in the clip as the black cat suit under her clothes covers everything.

While she looks super cute as a catgirl, she's not in that state long before the full mask is applied and you can't really see her anymore. I think it was just a case of too much cat, not enough girl by the end of it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote