free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2014   #76
Xtrem
Process Ambassador

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

We will see.

I do understand where Yubari needs to go. It doesn't mean that it pleases us.

We will feel cheated a bit every time you'll release a comic. We will feel LESS cheated if it's a really old one.

Problem is, this is my most expensive subscription at the moment, and even if there are good times, I don't feel as fulfilled as I used to be. Quality is extremely uneven, should it be art-wise or story-wise. As an example, I do consider The Cleavage Crusader as one of the stories I like the less and every time I see a new chapter popping, I feel my money is wasted.

I hope you do understand also where I stand : I am a commissioner. Money given to subscription gives me "random" comics. So I expect exclusivity and quality. No more, no less. Else, I'd rather help all the artists who are always happy to see me.

I raised my voice, because I'm not the type to turn my boots, close my account and leave the website feeling like there's a random loss of revenue. However, some may act like that. I think Yubari might reconsider how he choses his scripts and artists for the comics. Since subscription fee is most likely something which can't be changed.

Last edited by Xtrem; 08-11-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Xtrem is offline   Reply With Quote