free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2018   #23
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

After making sure that they were a safe enough distance from the quicksand pit Sabine stopped so that she could try and see where the Wookie settlement was located. Even though now she was much taller than the trees she could see only forests which stretched as far as the eye could see in every direction. She gave a small sigh as she had absolutely no idea which way she was supposed to go.

Attichitcuk was still sitting on her shoulder. He more than ever wanted to go home but at that moment in time he was feeling some discomfort. He fully recognised what the problem was but he couldn’t do anything about it from Sabine’s shoulder.

“Sabine can you put me down for a minute?” asked Attichitcuk. He didn’t speak too loudly as he was quite close to her ear. He wasn’t sure if he had watched it grow but with what was happening to her he wouldn’t be surprised.

“Why, what’s the matter?” replied Sabine. She felt him lean up closer to her ear and he began to whisper into it. “Ok that’s fine.” She then grabbed onto him and lifted him off her shoulder. She began to lower him to the ground which was a long way down. “Just be careful and I promise that I won’t look.”

By this time Attichitcuk had touched down on the ground and he began to walk away from Sabine. He did look up at her briefly as he couldn’t believe how tall she was now. Since her legs had last grown they now made up the majority of her incredible height. This was unlikely to last too long as she was expecting her torso to grow to match it in the near future.

Attichitcuk eventually found a spot where he could do what he needed to do and where he couldn’t be seen by his giant guardian. He gave a sigh of relief as it happened as he had been holding it for some time. But after hearing some leaves beginning to rustle he realised that he wasn’t alone. At first, he thought that it was Sabine but the level of the rustling was too low for a person of her height.

It was only after a few moments that he saw someone step out from the bushes and fear struck Attichitcuk. It looked to be a lizard but easily around six feet tall and standing on two legs. It was wearing a jumpsuit with some brown fur attached to the shoulders and it carried a prod. Its skin was green and t’s eyes were yellow. Attichitcuk knew full well what this creature was, it was a Trandoshan. They were sentient beings who lived on a nearby planet but had been enslaving Wookies for countless millennia and since the Empire had come to be they had been enslaving Wookies on a huge scale.

“What’s a Wookie like you doing out here all by yourself?” asked the Trandoshan. The prod was very close to Attichitcuk’s chest and he could see the electricity stemming from it.

“I was just making my way home,” replied Attichitcuk. “Now I’ll just be on my way if that is fine.”

“No, it is not.” He snarled a little and took a step closer. “You look like a strong lad, I can use someone like you.”

“It’s alright, I’m good thanks.”

“It wasn’t a request.”

From where she was sitting Sabine began to hear the conversation taking place. She knew that Attichitcuk wasn’t talking to another Wookie so she quickly stood up. Quickly she stepped over to where Attichitcuk and she could see the Trandoshan below. She knew all about the history between the two species and she knew that she had to step in. Began to wave at him to try and get his attention.

“Hello down there,” said Sabine. She hadn’t noticed that the hand that she was waving with was growing. The familiar stretching sound radiated from the hand and she felt it stretching further. The same was not happening to the other hand yet so for the time being she was going to have one hand larger than the other.

The Trandoshan heard Sabine and began to look up, it was only then did it realise that it was looking at her shin. It began to look up further, soon it could see her knees, then her thighs, then her hips, then her lower torso, then her chest, then her neck and then finally her head. It dropped the prod that it was carrying as it’s mouth opened at the sight of the super tall woman.

“I suggest you back away,” said Sabine. Her voice was in her normal tone. “Now!” This time her voice was sharp and angry. It helped emphasis her point.

The Trandoshan didn’t answer and instead chose to slowly back away from Attichitcuk and Sabine. Within a few seconds it turned around and ran as fast as its legs could carry it. It knew that it stood no chance against her but it knew that its clan mates could deal with her. They had better equipment and also had the means for taking down a giant as tall as Sabine. All it needed was to find its clan mates who were nearby.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook7.png (645.3 KB, 83 views)