free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2018   #48
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

This is a new piece which for the first time in the Super Tall Sabine series is her meeting one of my OCs. Rather than meeting one of my GTS OCs instead she's meeting probably my cutest OC Remy Jr. the puppy of Chrissie the Last Giantess. It seems that the small golden retriever pup has gotten himself lost and somehow found himself in the Star Wars Universe (as one would) and has met Sabine Wren who is currently going through her own height problems. Her height and unusual appearance doesn't seem to have bothered him as he barked by her feet and drew her attention. Sabine was of course curious and picked up the small puppy who began to bark at her with some glee. She couldn't help but chuckle but she knew that she wasn't the giant woman that he was looking for. She was the exact same height as Chrissie until she suddenly sprouted another few inches. Remy Jr. didn't seem to mind this as he just barked again, even if he didn't find his beloved quickly at least he made a new friend.
Attached Images
File Type: png sabine_remyjr_by_teaquill-dcobsws.png (1.09 MB, 35 views)