free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - What happened to GrowHaus?
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2015   #8
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: What happened to GrowHaus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Robopengy is correct, in that Gary released two Growth Dreams clips this past fall in 2014, with the two clips being Hannah Giantess Growth Games (released in September) and Nikki Supermarket Growth (released in October). He released three total in 2014, and he has scaled back, in terms of output. However, I respect his decision to make less of them, as he has said they were not selling that well, in recent years.
This link says October 27th 2013... http://vod.sizefetishzone.com/vod/studio/gd/15/ But the Video it self says 2014... Okay, one of them is wrong. But this isn't really important anymore I guess, so let's drop it. Also I'm honestly not surprised his videos aren't selling much anymore, due to all the illegal video postings on youtube and plus with folks like Missa who show nudity and not those PASTIES!! (Sorry, I hate pasties...) Also I already heard the reason why he can't do nudity and the likes long ago, since that was a question raised many times in his earlier days. With all that, you also have Missa who has better effects and tries some new stuff from time to time is probably the reasons why :/ Though with all that said, I don't want to sound like I'm blaming Missa for being better ^^;

I mean I appreciate him being around and all that he has done, since Taylor and him at the time where the best we had, but honestly, In my opinion, all his videos are feeling like the same thing over and over again, just with a different girl That's why I stopped buying his videos altogether and focus now on Missa and some others. But to be fair, I've stopped buying Taylor's clips as well, since she has been posting GTS videos, but there not, it's just a girl who grows tall enough to touch the ceiling and has either no clothes rippage or very little... so Gary isn't the only one going down hill, but to Gary's defense! At least when he sells a GTS video, it has growth, complete clothes rippage, and out growing a house, unlike Taylor!

Last edited by RedJack; 02-27-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Grammar
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote