free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Site - Verotel Can Kiss My A$$!!!
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2019   #14
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrink Fan Site - Verotel Can Kiss My A$$!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder727 View Post
Qzar9999,

I appreciate the help, but my frustration is leveled more at Verotel. If I recall, they weren't the original transaction company that was being used, correct? Unfortunately, they said they were going to call me...they never did...it took them 3 days to email me with the response I showed above...THAT'S IT?!? THAT is the best you can give me? That doesn't tell me anything.

What is up with these guys? Their LACK of responsiveness is really chaffing my behind!
Sorry to hear you're having trouble reactivating your account. Check your PM box.

This isn't a common problem but it does happen from time to time when Verotel's fraud detection system thinks there's been a fraudulent transaction. From time to time there are false positives (as it sounds like in your case).

To anyone in a similar situation, please email support@interwebcomics.com if you're having trouble creating an account. There's a better chance we'll be able to solve the issue in a timely manner than posting on a forum or social media (you can do that too it's just going to take longer for us to be informed and help you).