View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2019   #20
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulan23 View Post
Update:

I found an incredibly long and detailed spoiler talk about the film that did have some info about Bonney, though again not much. There is a scene where Bonney uses her powers on a group of men turning them into babies and old men and we finally get to see what her powers do and how she uses them and not just offscreen stuff. So we at least have one confirmation that she uses her powers onscreen, maybe there's one more use the guy didn't bring up since he said his memory might not be 100% accurate, but given how lengthy the article was I'm just gonna assume this is probably the only major time she uses it.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/
So, I have watched the movie as I am currently living in Japan, and I can confirm that that is pretty much it unfortunately. The movie was rather fast-paced. They got into the heat of things real fast, and that made the situation way too tense and serious for her to really show off her ability anymore. Although I could argue that there were still instances where they could've done it if they wanted to, it didn't happen. There is a part where she also ARs into her child form, but it's off-screen.

So, false alarm, and it seems we will just have to wait for her to have her own arc in the anime series.

The movie itself was excellent though. Easily the best One Piece movie especially in terms of scale and action.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 08-15-2019 at 11:21 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote