View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2017   #35
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: beaddventure

Sanity has possibly prevailed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotComics
Hi again and sorry for the delay answering, but as somebody suggested, we don't work on weekends.

I took all the necessary time to read your comments carefully.

We CARE about your comments and we will reconsider our decision to see what's the best for the majority of the community. It could mean not for all, but for the majority.

Some definitions and answers to void any speculation:

1. I am the Marketing Manager of BotComics, Inc. We are also owners of BEArchive and I work here since 2011. I am not some newbie playing around with your loved 20 year old website. BUT I have to recognize, I am not as familiar with BEArchive as I am with the comics websites, so all your feedback is valuable to me. If we need to reverse some decision because we see that's the best for the majority of the community, we will do it.

2. When we added the registration and login requirement to access Addventure it wasn't done because of the traffic or the publicity. When we designed the login/registration process it was for bearchive.com. What happened with Addventure was completely accidental. We never expected to disturb the community.

3. We are a small group of people managing a significant number of projects and despite reading and accepting some of your recommendations we can't just implement all the solutions immediately. We have limited human and economical resources and we can't do everything at the same time.

4. It will take some time for us to fix some problems and behaviors of the website. Maybe a week or two. In the meantime, I kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

5. We are evaluating the solution proposed by Adama "Open to view, register to post".

I'll keep you posted with a new post on this thread.

Have a great day.

Mariano
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote