Thread: TFDimension.com
View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2017   #10
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: TFDimension.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
That's a little harsh, but I agree there are a ton of broken links on that site. I can't tell you how many times I clicked on a link for a movie/T.V. show, and it took me to a completely different movie/T.V. show.

btw, looks like we've got a spammer on the board. He posted gobbley gook on this thread and then started his own. Moderators? What say you?
In reference to the broken links, I think I noticed one time that "Cat People" is accidentally listed a second time in the TV Shows category, which then throws off the index for everything that comes after it. I've only ever had the broken link issue while using the search function there. Using the sitemap, or the letters to navigate work fine.

I also have agreed for years that the navigation is cumbersome to say the least, but the search and sitemap functions have helped out tremendously. Investigate the problem above, and the site is certainly able to be navigated much easier. Either way, your site has been one of my main TF stops for years, especially after the drama that Shadowlord's site went through a few years back.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote