View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2009   #8
Amahain
Process Master

Re: Amahain's Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
My favorite kind!

Maybe I'm just over-saturated, but it seems like every succubus transformation has the same sequence of events: horns to finger talons to wings to tail with skin color change tossed somewhere in there most of the time and cloven feet rarely showing up around the same time as the tail. Regardless I'm really looking forward to future developments.
Thanks!

There might be two factors at work, here. Firstly, it's customary for tfs to start with subtle changes and finish off with significant ones. The order you mentioned is more or less intuitive.

The second factor, I suspect, is that writers unintentionally plagiarise. When I was trying to figure out how a succubus transformation would progress, my mental model was based on what I've read in other stories. I'm hoping to avoid doing that in the future by having characters transform into other types of demons.

Again, if anyone can think of a cool looking demon, provide a detailed description or an illustration. I'll try to have a character turn into one of them as long as it's in line with my aesthetic tastes (as a general rule, it should be a "dangerous creature" and there should be no TG involved).

Also, any other suggestions about where to take the story are welcome. I have a general plot, but I need to fill in some details. Once the demonic infection spreads from the apartment building, where does it go to next? Who gets infected? A nun? A police officer? A biker chick?
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote