free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Tablet testing redux!
View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2008   #5
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Tablet testing redux!

Alrighty, here's the deal. I need to have a more open mind on stuff to draw to help along my setup as well as get all the kinks out of my own system and really, using my own ideas will dead end me too quickly... SO...

What I need is a few good ideas from other people, hence where you the reader come in. Start passing out your body expansion ideas, NO sequences or self designated stuff including previous requests made, and I'll sketch up the interesting ones. Try and make your idea different, if people pick the same idea I'll only take one of them.

And post them IN THIS THREAD. This is non negotiable, do NOT PM ME. I have to keep my inbox clear of stuff, it's full to the brim with previous requests and the like that need to get done when I get everything cleared up.

But anyways, should be easy to come up with something at least. I'll start picking out the ones I'll be doing when I can, maybe even start sketches as soon as they come in if I can. So hurry up, you have no idea how long the opportunity will last, so waste not!