free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Help in a Expasnion-based CCG
View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2008   #1
dragon6860
Writer of Inflation

Help in a Expasnion-based CCG

HI Everyone, as you may or (probably) may not know, I've been working on making a Inflation based Card game. Been working on it for a bit, but there is a rather severe problem. There is no way to actually PLAY the game, which is why I've come to you for some help.

http://dragon-6860.deviantart.com/ar...-Game-82153429

There's the link for the card set, and the rough layout of the rules.

Now, what I need help with is some way of actually being able to play this game with each other. I thought something flash-based might work, but I have negative skill points in flash coding, and no time to learn. (Med school leaves you with little free time)

So what I need is someone, anyone to lend a hand with this. Any ideas of how we could play it, how to work it or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!