free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - unusual TF tastes
View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2007   #9
Black_vioxx
TG Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoid View Post
Now their is a TF category for those more unusual TF tastes it makes me wonder what your oddest TF tastes are.

Mind you my normal TF tastes are odd by most peoples reckoning. I like partial TG changes, and FtM if they act girly and look manly post change. (I prefer non-anime are as anime style guys look too girly).

At times I like BE, butt expansion, and body expansion on women. But i usually prefer a partial TG twist and them happening to guys in a feminine way.

I like conjoinment, but usually guys conjoined to girls (which is very rare), the other times I like it it is usually when their is extreme awkwardness to it such as a conjoinment mixing different body builds with a body mixed from both, or a front to back joining.

I also like swapped around body parts some times. things like a girl with a butt for a face, dicks for nipples, boobs on her butt, etc.

On rare occasions i like lower body rotations (hips twisted so the butt is in front) but for me i like the rarer version of them where the legs face forward still. I have not seen one of those in a long time.
Haha, A TRUE Kindred spirit here, I'm into most of that stuff myself. In fact, I Requested Hokuspukus to do a butt to face on one of his characters not too long ago.

Nice to see someone else with the same Strange TF tastes as I do, It seems the "You are what you wish for" Interactive Story brings a lot of this stuff to the table also I've noticed.