free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Image - Ayla Sketches
View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Image - Ayla Sketches

Dzien dobry!

I haven't really had much time to do the final parts of my love hina set yet, or draw much at all, so I decided to force myself to draw something, ANYTHING, and so I chose to draw Ayla (my character for my future avatar). I put it in this specific section instead of general because it has a belly expansion part as the only real change (also, this section needs more content ). The first is, as you may have guessed, a belly expansion. Much like my other ones, it's pregish more then just expansion, which is what I prefer. Next to that is a chibi version of her. It's hard to tell what's what though, used too large a pen size. :/ She's wearing her necklace, BTW, it's not a smudge... though thats what it looks like. ^^; Finally there's the full freehand drawing(no doll pose first, no guides to keep the face just in the right spot, ect). Came out a lot nicer then I have ever done. :O Not sure what I was thinking of when I did it though, I think it's a towel pose or something. vOv (<-- thats a shrug emote btw.)

Anywho, I have managed to draw SOMETHING for once in a little while, so maybe I'll keep myself drawing all next week and hopefully get the last transformation for my Love Hina set finished and get to the big finaly!

Enjoy!

Ona side note, I can't disable image smilies in my post for some stupid reason (I never have it on) and the posting thing complained I'm using more then four images in my post. I would express my horrible DISLIKING of having no way to disable image smilies if I could, but then it wouldn't let me post. O.o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AylaSketches1.jpg (85.3 KB, 748 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote