free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Giantess Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2019   #293
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Giantess Fan Comics

Hey fans! We've got some good news -- our Patreon page is now live and accepting Patrons! By becoming a patron you'll get instant access to all of the comics published in our members' area! Here's how it works:

Step 1:
Create a Patreon.com account. If you already have a Patreon account skip to step 2.

Step 2:
(A) IF you never had a Giantess Fan account
Visit the registration page to create a new account. Choose "Patreon" as your payment type, enter the email address associated with your Patreon account (must match exactly) and choose your username/password. Press "proceed to pay" to visit our Patreon page (www.patreon.com/giantessfan) and complete your pledge.

(B) IF you have an inactive Giantess Fan account
Visit giantessfan.com and log in to your account. Upon logging in you'll be redirected to the reactivation page. Choose "Patreon" as your payment type, enter the email address associated with your Patreon account (must match exactly). Click the "reactivate" button to visit our Patreon page (www.patreon.com/giantessfan) and complete your pledge.

Step 3:
Your Patreon and GiantessFan accounts are now linked! Log in normally (by visiting www.giantessfan.com/login) and enjoy the comics!

FAQ
Q: Can I pay with PayPal?
A: Yes! On the Patreon website you'll be able to choose your funding method before making your pledge. Choose the PayPal option on the payment page.

Q: How do I cancel my account?
A: On the Patreon website visit the "my memberships" page to cancel your pledge.

Q: When does billing occur?
A: If you subscribe via Patreon you'll pay $24.95 to join and then $24.95 on the 1st of each subsequent month.

Q: If I have a problem/question who do I contact?
A: Please contact support@interwebcomics.com with any questions you may have.

If all goes well we'll be creating more Patreon pages for our other websites too. Thanks for your support!