View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #2
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.2

Surrogate Goddess
pt.2
A Goddess’s Plight

“As I have said mortal, I am the goddess Ninhursag.” “I was the goddess of fertility and birth to the people of Sumar and for centuries I was worshipped by the people and took part in helping there women give birth.” Jena nodded to this perfectly impossible explanation and asked. “But how dose that have anything to do with me?” She wined. “Why do I look like a cow!” Ninhursag’s eye twitched. “I’ll have you know your current shape is the embodiment of my holy form.” Ninhursag said with heat in her voice. Jena shrunk into the corner. “Women from all corners of the nation of Sumar would compete for the right to wear that necklace and assume that form.” “Given that necklace I was able to bless the woman’s body with my holy form, and perfect fertility, the first sex she had with her lover would make her pregnant.” “When she was ready to give birth my form eased the mortal birth to the point it was all but pleasurable instead of painful.” “After the baby was born she would nurse the child with my holy milk that she could produce and the child would grow strong, only then would she revert to her normal body and the necklace would fall off.” Jena sat their, still clutching the necklace as the concept of what has happened to her sank in. “There is more however.” Ninhursag said.

“After countless years of helping mortal women give birth I found myself wanting to experience the joy I seen in the faces of the women I helped.” “However as an immortal being I can not give birth to another immortal being, but this did not stop me from trying.” “As goddess of fertility I could in fact become pregnant and after much begging of my great husband Enki god of the waters we layed together and I conceived my child.” “After much time I had bore the child to the point of birth however I could not carry it out and was forced to endure endless pregnancy.” “I sought the advice of Inanna goddess of wisdom and she had advice that would change history forever.” “In order for me to bare my child I would have to pass on all my power, save for my immortal soul, into a willing mortal to bare the child for me.” “This was not hard to conceive because I had been doing it to a lesser extent for centuries, however the idea of a mortal baring our child repulsed Enki and he forbade it from being done.” “Of course this did not stop me and after in listing the help of my priest hood in finding a woman willing to carry this great honour I further blessed that necklace with my whole being and upon placing the necklace around her troat the chosen woman became me in all but spirt.”

“Upon learning of what I had done Enki raged from the havens and before the woman could complete the birth he slew her before my eyes while I was powerless to stop him.” “When the woman died it did not however kill the child or myself and whole once more my essence was trapped in the necklace.” “Of corse my priests were loyal to my cause and after finding another woman willing to try I was flung into the world of the living only to watch as Enki killed another innocent for his foolish pride.” “This unfortunate tail played out several times, Enki always killing the woman before she could bring the babe to existence.” “Filled with sorrow I forbade my priests from putting that necklace on another woman and in my last moments of consciousness I made a deal with Ishtar goddess of war, love, and sex that I would go into exile for as long as it took for Enki’s wrath to cool and if I ever had a chance to try again she would bless a mortal nearby with her strength and skill to guard my mortal vessel.”

“And so it would seem I have spent much more time than plained trapped in that necklace with nothing to do but wait and care for the undying life within me.” “Without my influence Sumar has obviously crumbled into nonexistence.” Jena despite her situation was moved by this sad story, however it only took her a moment to make the connection of what it all meant to her. Jena paled, “I’m going to get pregnant?” She asked slowly. “Yes that is what has happened.” “I’m sorry you didn’t know what you were doing, but by putting that necklace on willingly you signed a spiritually binding contract.” “You will slowly, although vary quickly by normal terms of pregnancy, develop my child in you as you become more and more the goddess of birth and only change back when you give birth, or.......”Ninhursag said. “Or?” “You don’t mean a god is going to come and try to kill me do you?” Jena said. “That wraith you saw before you changed was the spirit of my husband setting out to find a suitable mortal to posses so he may come and kill you.” This time Jena did faint.

When Jena came round a moment later Ninhursag was crouched next to her. “We have little time for dramatics girl.” She said. “We must find a suitable host for your body guard Ishtar before Enki finds his own.” From the front door the grinding of keys in the lock made Jena’s eyes go wide. “Jena, you almost ready?” Brooke called from the living room. The goddess looked down at her with a predatory grin. “No. Not Brooke, she’s not part of this.” Jean stammered but Ninhursag had already faded. From the living room Jena heard screams and she clambered to her feet to see what had happened to her best friend.

Based on her own body it wouldn’t have surprised Jena if her friend had six arms and was green but Brooke was not what Jena expected. Every inch of exposed skin on Brooke’s body showed large toned muscle that would have made an Olympic athlete jealous and based on the bulges in clothing they covered her whole body with one exception. Brooke’s breasts had swelled to near basketball size but where Jena’s were filled with milk to the point of sagging, Brooke’s were perfect and round having burst out of both her shirt and bra. Poor Brooke was as stunned by her transformation as could be expected, sitting crumpled on the floor starring at herself mouth gapping. Ninhursag stood not far off looking approvingly as Jena shuffled into the room barely clearing the doorway without having to turn sideways. The baffled look on Brooke’s face reminded Jena all to late she was still nude and she feebly tried to cover her huge breasts with one arm and between her legs with the other. “Jena?” Brooke said with a scrunched and confused expression. “Brooke, I can explain everything..... I think.” Jena said weakly.

Jena got her robe and Ninhursag settled into telling her story over again. It took just as long to clam Brooke as Jena and make her focus but after Ninhursag had finished her story and Jena had explained how this had happened to her Brooke stared draggers at Jena. “So your telling me I got changed into Xena warrior prince and you got blown up like a balloon because you just had to have a necklace for going to the club?” “And now I have to fight off an immortal god while you take a maternity leave on life?” “That’s about the ‘size’ of it.” Ninhursag said with a grin. Jena glared at her with a ‘not helping’ expression. “Brooke I can’t even tell you how sorry I am about all this but all things considered,” she said looking down at herself, “I believe it.” “If we live through this your going to spend the rest of your life making it up to me.” Brooke said looking down and fidgeting nervously with her breasts.

“So what do we have to do if we’re stuck helping you?” Brooke said to Ninhursag. “Well we should definitely get out of this house in the morning.” Ninhursag said. “Enki has seen it and will come here when he finds a host.” “And who is he likely to posses?” Brooke asked. Jena looked at her friend sideways, It was like she was getting a briefing on the situation, Jena wondered just how much being possessed by the goddess of war, love, and sex had changed her friend. “Enki will likely pick someone close to Jena in an attempt to get close to her, it has worked in the past but with Brooke here we will be safe.” “This will at least give us a head start so if we leave in the morning we should be safe.” Ninhursag said. “Someone close to Jena.” Brooke said. “You don’t think?....” She asked Jena. “Oh no, Theo.” Jena said.

Theodore Jackman sat in front of a bank of computer screens. The dark basement room of his parents house, was a nerds paradise. Posters of anime babes papered the walls just as plentifully as playboy centerfolds and his prized replica of a Japanese samurai sword sat over his computer. An automated reminder chimed on the far screen. “Ugh, I said I’d go to the club with Jena tonight.” Theodore loved his girlfriend, mainly because she was the only woman his age that wanted anything to do with him but he love her smile and how she always tried to do things he liked as well as get him to do things with her. Before Theo got up he checked his mail, one new message. It was titled, Greetings mortal. One of his friends sending some massage about a game or something, he clicked it open and the link took him directly to a chat room. That’s weird he thought, and typed Hello? Hello Mortal we have not met before but I have some important news concerning your lover. The other end of the chat replied. About Jena? He typed. What kind of news? I regret to inform you she is pregnant and is currently plaining to run away to have the baby. Pregnant? How was that possible? As far as Theo knew she was on the pill and to prevent this exact situation Theo still wore a condom when they had sex. What kind of game is this? Theo wrote. I know my girlfriend is not pregnant and I don’t like you talking that way about her. You must trust me on this, more than you can imagine rests on her not having that baby. The other replied. This conversation is over. Theo typed but as he went to exit the chat room a message instantly appeared below his last words. I am warning you mortal I do not need your consent to have your cooperation. Blow me, he thought and closed his browser. Theo shut down his computer and went to get dressed.

What a stupid gag someone was trying to pull. He thought. Jena pregnant, it was impossible, though she did seem more eager than usual that he come out with her tonight, could it be possible? Theo heard a buzzing from the next room, his computer was still on. “What the hell?” He said, sure he’d shut it off. A black but still lit screen stared out at him in the dim room. Was that an image forming in the corner? A red smug began swirling over the screen. “Great now I got a virus from that ass hole.” He said. It would have to wait till later, he was already late. As he turned the buzzing sound got louder. The shape on the screen began getting bigger and Theo realized it was a face and the buzzing was a scream. Points for originality he thought but as he watched the face get bigger he got the strange feeling it was actually getting closer, as if it was behind a window rather than on a screen. Just my imagination. He thought, a really good optical illusion. The face reached the screen and reddish mist started to rise from the surface. Theo turned to run but the door slammed shut, he turned with his back to the door and screamed as the face drew nearer.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote