free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2018   #7
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

True to her word it took Yasha a full day for her to shrink down to her normal size. When Huan saw her, he thought that it was a little odd since he was used to seeing her as a giant. He had almost forgotten that her normal size was actually quite short. Also, her normal size was much more soothing for the villagers although they knew that she could grow in size at any moment that she wanted.

Originally Yasha thought that she was going to move in with Huan but unfortunately there was no room for her to stay. Thankfully a solution did present itself when a neighbour with a spare room allowed her to live there as long as she paid her way. This was the most difficult aspect of moving back to a village. She had spent so long in the temple that she had almost forgotten what it was like to live like a normal person.

Yasha did take several odd jobs that allowed her to use her size increasing abilities to their most effective. This included moving heavy objects, cleaning second storey windows with ease and picking fruit from the tops of trees. One thing that she made sure to do was to not make herself too big, she knew all too well that the bigger she grew the longer that it took to shrink back down to normal. One thing that she did do in her spare time was continue her training, Huan had promised her a rematch and this time she was preparing to win without using her extraordinary abilities.

However, Huan was not in the best of moods, shortly after returning to the village his master died peacefully in his sleep. Although he knew that his master was at peace he still upset by his passing. There was a pretty sizeable funeral that most of the village attended, some including Huan said their words about him before lighting a pyre to cremate the old man on. It was a difficult time for the young man but he knew that he had to persevere on.

Eventually Huan agreed to a rematch with Yasha. However, she knew that she needed to train herself even more in order to defeat him without using her abilities. Every spare moment of time and no matter what size she was at that moment in time was spent on training. She even purposely avoided seeing him until she knew that she was ready. She thought that it was best for a fighter to not see their opponent from when their battle was agreed to when it actually took place. This time however it would be on much friendlier circumstances.

Although Yasha didn’t want to fully admit it to Huan she had begun to develop feelings for him. Every man that she had come across had not been able to measure up to her fighting prowess. He was the first one who was able to get the better of her enough for her to significantly increase her size. Her respect was turning into affection and unbeknownst to her it was causing a change in her body that she couldn’t have suspected.

Eventually the day when their fight was to take place. Huan to had prepared himself and waited in an open field that was just outside of the village. A couple of buildings were just on the edge but in his mind, this was the best place for his fight with Yasha just in case she did use her size increasing abilities. He knew that it was unlikely that she would but it was still for the best and it was also away from the other villagers. It was still early morning and there was a mist in the air. A light breeze greeted him and he knew that it would be a beautiful day.

Right on the time that was agreed Huan saw Yasha approaching him. It was the first time that he had seen her for a few weeks besides a couple of times when she was working. She looked to be different somehow and at first, he couldn’t put his finger on it. This changed when she finally reached him, gone was the short woman that he had expected and instead he could see that she was head and shoulders taller than him. She also had a somewhat worried look on her face but he could tell that it wasn’t the fear of defeat that was concerning her.

“Greetings Yasha,” said Huan. Before any other conversation could start he knew that it was wise and respectful to greet an opponent, especially one that he considered a friend. “It is nice to see you again after these last few weeks.”

“Err hi Huan,” replied Yasha with a timid voice. She seemed to be fidgeting her fingers as she seemed nervous. “How is your sister?”

“She’s fine, that elixir that she took cured her illness. Almost like magic.” He smiled a little and then looked up straight into her eyes. “I thought that we agreed that you weren’t going to use your powers?”

“That’s the thing, I’m not.” She was trying to think about the best way that she could put it but it still seemed silly in her mind. “I can’t really explain it but ever since I’ve come here I’ve been growing, not like you think though. It’s like my natural height is increasing.” She began to rub the back of her head and she began to blush. “When I measured myself just before I came I was six foot three and a half.” She suddenly saw her vantage point increase slightly as her body lengthened a little. “Make that six foot four.”

“Hmm.” He stood there and thought about what Yasha was saying. When he looked at her body he could see that it was definitely different. When they had fought before whenever she increased her size her proportions looked the same, just enlarged. This time her body looked longer, as if she was a naturally tall woman rather than a short woman who had increased her overall size. “Somehow I believe you.”

“Yeah, if I grow any taller I’m going to have to duck under my doorframe. I’ve tried to stop but my body keeps saying no.” She continued
to rub her head and blush. “It’s doing a number on my appetite.”

There were a few moments of silence as both of them chuckled. They seemed to be genuinely enjoying the company of the other and even though they had met as enemies they now seemed to be like old friends. But they were still both there for a reason and neither of them were leaving until it was done.

“So, are you prepared for our fight?” asked Huan. “I know that’s why we’re both here on this beautiful morning.”

“Yeah, I’m still up for it,” replied Yasha. Since the conversation had shifted she lost her nervousness and she focused on what was happening. “But may I make a suggestion?”

“You may.”

“Let’s have a little something at stake, nothing that’s going turn the fight ugly. Just something to make it a little more exciting.”

“Ok, sounds reasonable. What kind of wager are you suggesting?”

“How about the loser has to make the other dinner?” She chuckled as she thought that it wasn’t a good idea.

“I don’t think that would be a wise choice on your behalf.” He smiled at her again and this caused her to blush again. “I might be incredibly gifted when it comes to martial arts but with cooking, I’d probably give you food poisoning. That is of course if you could beat me.”

“So, are you agreeing to the wager?”

“Very well, but if you do win this fight you will lose in the long run.”

“That’s a risk I’m willing to take.”

This was all a ploy in order to get something that was more valuable than Huan imagined. These thoughts in Yasha’s head had to be pushed away for the time being as they took a couple of steps back from one another. Before the fight could begin they went through a few rules like no killing and no attacks that would cause the other serious injury. For Yasha she also had to agree not to using her size increasing abilities at all. With the rules set and both combatants in position they were ready to fight.
Attached Images
File Type: png lee7.png (675.4 KB, 111 views)