free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking videos from Missa!
View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2013   #27
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Re: Shrinking video from Missa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I would point out a couple of important things:

Specific details are less important to praise...
No. Honestly, no. "I like it" is okay, but "I didn't like it" isn't? Come on now, that's a bit disingenous I think.

Quote:
Also, while he may have said the process was good, he gave it a 4/10. That's pretty bad. I've reviewed a lot of products in my time, and if i gave something that low of a rating I'd feel obligated to explain why it wasn't even halfway decent.
The point is, he's not obligated to give details. If it's okay to just say "that's great", then "I didn't like it" is just fine too. And so what if he gave it a 4/10. Big deal. He's like the only one on here who disliked it.

And if you want to get REALLY picky about it, he *did* give the criticism that the process wasn't long enough.

Long story short, I think a few of you owe that member an apology. Jumping all over members who dare voice a difference of opinion in a respectful manner is NOT a good way of keeping this forum healthy and a place where folks can discuss their fetishes with like-minded individuals. You know you erred, now the right thing to do is to admit it and correct your mistake.

And then we can all go about our fetish-loving business.
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote