free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Real weight gain on...me (shiny PVC dress streched tight) :)
View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2009   #12
latextanja
Process Fan

Re: Real weight gain on...me (shiny PVC dress streched tight) :)

I'm sorry to have created an argument here, I just wanted to contribute something for your viewing pleasure
But if you are curious, here are some facts!

Both pics are
1) the same person (look at the rest of the gallery, you find a lot of pics there, I guess you can even create a 3D profile of my body) Furthermore it is the same dress.
2) in the same room, just a different corner
3) Over 2 years (end2006 - mid 2009) apart from each other, so it really IS a different cam (altough the cam for the pic on the right is the superior one, the funny quality originates from 5)

4) The funny quality came from stiching the pics together with MS Paint since I don't have professional image software (don't know why it created the stairs-effect on curved surfaces)
5) The gain effect comes from an actual gain (though not as bad as it looks in the photo), a unfavourable angle and the stiching together.

And for the shoes:
They are amazingly easy to walk in (especially the flatter platform shoes I wear in most pics). Due to the platform the "real" heel is not really high and they don't arch your feet like normal stilleto pumps. I personally find it much easier to walk in them like in stilleto pumps. They are really worth a try. I was astonished myself.

And for the grandmaster choice of words:
I'm sorry, but I'm not native english, I didn't know I wrote something ambiguous.
latextanja is offline   Reply With Quote