free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Cakemunch Video- Major belly "inflation* ^_^
View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2006   #13
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Agreeded

Take one slightly over weight woman, add slightly tight clothes, then have her suck it in and act like she is eating for a hour and have her slowly let it out till she breaks buttions while doing a B rate horror flick acting at best. Gives you this video, just glad I did pay for it. EVEN for stuffing videos this one is a F+ at best.

The chick in there wasn't even all that good looking to start with, and the clearly visable woman mustash doesn't help matters. So the long and short of it, if you like bad acting, stuffing, and not the best looking woman then sure.

I hate to be so overly critical but even the creepy extreamhole stuff is more on target with the threads mission than this poorly done stuffing video. So I say nice effort but lock/delete this thread. ><;

Also the fact that it had bad auto and video quality. Plus the need to use that odd third party reassmebler is also big minuses. Could have just as easly use WinRar to split the file. ><;
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote