free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2020   #2024
busterbrother
Lurker and 1/2

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey all!
I for the love of god can't find this manga.
I have a single picture, but can't find the rest of the manga!
The story was of this teacher who went out and got breast augmentation pills that looked like little boobs. She takes some and winds up way bigger than she meant to. She then has this complimentary sweater that the pills came with in case her boobs got to big, which she then reluctantly wears into town. While she is out, she gains some confidence with her new bust. Also while she's out, students come over and accidentally take the pills, mistaking them for candies she had left out. All the students become bustier than the teacher, who walks in and sees them all. I think someone else blows up their boobs on accident too? Any way, I'm pretty sure it ends with the teacher getting jealous she is the smallest in the room, and then downs the rest of the pills and becomes so big she has to be flown out on a helicopter. I think their may be some lactation as well? Anyway, here's a picture of the woman in the blue sweater thing. I think the comic is in black and white, but with cover pages in color. If it's paid content, I'll pay for it, just need to know what it's called!
Attached Images
File Type: png where.PNG (449.6 KB, 146 views)
busterbrother is offline   Reply With Quote